Galactidice BSG» Forums » General

Subject: My feeling after a first game rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Ghislain LEVEQUE
France
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I've tried this game tonight for the first time. I've won quite easily but that's not a problem, I like when games tell me a story and this one does.

I don't know the TV show (blame me if you want) but I've heard about it so I can follow the story of the game without problem.

It's a dice game without a push your luck mechanism, you just have to make your choices and sometime, you just get a bad roll.

This is not a problem for the whole game because you can't have bad rolls everytime (or you should just stop playing dice games !).

I had a fun time, the game took me by the hand, took me aboard the galatica on its journey.

I liked it without loving it
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michele Esmanech
Italy
Milano
Milano
flag msg tools
designer
Dystopian:the manhunt: a worker placement game of investigation, murder and mystery, set in the futuristic megapolis of DYSTOPIA
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
This is one of the games I followed from the beginning of the competition, but never got to playing it, despite the easy build and small component requirements.

I will have a check on Monday: based on your review, it should be fun.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Charles Polenzani
United States
Chicago
Illinois
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Glad you enjoyed it. It can be kinda harsh sometimes too! I still lose about 1 in 3-4.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.