Popular Tags: [View All]
Jorge Blazquez Garcia
Spain
Madrid
Madrid
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi, what does it mean the down part of the effect in the Church tile?
Rules only say you take 1/3/6 prestige depending on the current Era I/II/III
but below you can see another "infinite" effect I don't understand..... -2 prestige points --> 1 prestige point. ????

Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thiago Boaventura
Brazil
Brasilia
DF
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi! For each 2 negatives points you gain 1 point back. This tile is able to help you to keep behind more often at employment and public service track, ie. Also, the construction penalty become less painfull. Regards,
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jorge Blazquez Garcia
Spain
Madrid
Madrid
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
thiagbs wrote:
Hi! For each 2 negatives points you gain 1 point back. This tile is able to help you to keep behind more often at employment and public service track, ie. Also, the construction penalty become less painfull. Regards,

So, each time you have to take 2 negatives you actually take only one?
Thanks for your answer!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thiago Boaventura
Brazil
Brasilia
DF
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Carl-Gustaf Samuelsson
Sweden
Borås
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Is that you only get this favor when you get exactly -2VP or when let's say that you get -5VP for something, then you get +2VP and -1VP (odd) = +1VP ?

It seems to be very good, and it's probably worth setup your game so you can build it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thiago Boaventura
Brazil
Brasilia
DF
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
No need to be exacly. Each time you are forced to loose prestige points, for each -2 you gain +1. Example: Blue player has the church and he is the last player at the public service track. The world expo phase begins. He lost -6 and gain +3. He also is very bad at the worker track and lost -5. He gain +2. Then, he lost -11 and received +5 back (-6).
It looks great, but the goal to build is to be the last player at the population track (alone). It's not so easy to play in this way. This tile help for a while but it is very hard to play making negative points the entire match.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Carl-Gustaf Samuelsson
Sweden
Borås
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
You mean that the tile is only active as long as you are the last? I interpreted it as it was enough to fulfil the conditions when you build it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thiago Boaventura
Brazil
Brasilia
DF
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
No. My english is terrible, sorry.
The condition to build the Church is to have less population. You need stay behind on this track to build it. Since the Church is built the effect is permanent. See my example above. Thank you!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.