Ben G
United States
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
The purpose is to spur folks like us on to designing a game, small or large, over the month of November.

This is from conception to playing (even if it's still in the play testing phase).

If you're interested, here's the link: http://nagademon.com/

If you're already participating, what are you doing?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ricky Dang
United States
Brooklyn
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I've been seeing that term floating around for awhile, but I never bothered looking it up as to what it stood for. Now I know what it is... Does it count if I started attempting a game late October?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John duBois
United States
Troy
Michigan
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm going to be working on a game based loosely on the Disney theme park pin trading. Probably not starting work until mid-month, though.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jesse Hickle
United States
Colorado Springs
Colorado
flag msg tools
badge
This space for rent.
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm participating for the first time this year, and have been chronicling some of it on my blog. I should be doing my first playtest tomorrow (I finished all the bits yesterday).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Phoebe Wild
Australia
South Melbourne
VIC
flag msg tools
publisher
Cardboard Vault Reviews!
badge
mbmbmb
Didn't know about it until now, but sounds like a good way of pushing myself to get my ideas implemented. Once uni is over, definitely going to do it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Tullsen
United States
VANCOUVER
WA
flag msg tools
designer
48 hour turnaround time for Prototypes!
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I am participating.
I joined in January.
And then proceeded to make 0 games so far.
I still have hope for the month of December though!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jake Staines
United Kingdom
Grantham
Lincolnshire
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
trollitc wrote:

If you're already participating, what are you doing?

I suppose I am, albeit by accident; I'll be designing a game to build and send to my PnP Secret Santa target as an extra to the things on their wishlist that I'll also be making. I did it last year, so now it's basically a tradition and I can't avoid it. ;-)

(Of course, being a Secret Santa gift I won't be disclosing anything until next year anyway!)

It'll be more like "game design fortnight" than "game design month", though - other commitments (not least continuing trying out the other entries in the recent 2013 Solitaire Design Contest!) will keep me more or less occupied until next weekend.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.