Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Steffen Soller
United States
Sandy
Utah
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Does the mana flower regenerate health for enemy creatures?

Also - I am playing the Warlock and summoned the critter that deals 2 poison damage to every living creature in the zone. Do my own creatures get damaged if they are living?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
trevor

Missouri
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I don't understand your first question at all. The mana flower regenerates it own health by 2 health each turn.

As to your second, yes, it will hurt your creatures also if they are living.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ivan Kidd
United States
Thomasville
North Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
As t diddy stated, Mana Flower only regenerates itself, it does not provide regeneration to any other object. If you want a plant that provides regeneration to your creatures, try Mohktari which only regenerates friendly creatures (yours or your teammate's in a team game) and does not benefit your opponent(s) at all.

For your second question, the creature you are thinking of is Malacoda. Malacoda is immune to poison damage itself (FAQ page 16), but any of your other living creatures in the same zone with him, will take the 2 direct poison damage each upkeep. This includes your mage, which pretty much guarantees you're taking 2 points of direct poison damage the turn after you summon him.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steffen Soller
United States
Sandy
Utah
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
ahh that makes sense - I thought the regenerate on the mana flower was a zone effect but I guess it doesnt actually say that...oops

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.