BoardGameGeek» Forums » Introduction » New User Questions

Subject: How can i delete items in my wishlist? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Steven Long
Vietnam
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
How can i delete items in my wishlist of my collection?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
TTorres
United States
Roseville
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Revisit the item in your collection list, click into the Status box, then uncheck the Wishlist checkbox. Please post back either way. It's something I do so often, I'm not certain my explanation is helpful or not.

Thanks,
T
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Thomas
United States
Langhorne
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
"I will take love wherever I find it, and offer it to everyone who will take it. Seek knowledge from those wiser, and teach those who wish to learn." -Duane Allman
mbmbmbmbmb
Go to the games page, scroll down to the bottom (user information), and uncheck the wish list box.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave Coe
United Arab Emirates
Abu Dhabi
Abu Dhabi
flag msg tools
I like cats...
badge
...but I usually can't finish a whole one.
mbmbmbmbmb
Go to your Collection (not your Wishlist) and find the game in the list. All the way to the right there is a column with a green (+), a red (x), with the word Subscribe underneath.

Click on the red [x].

---------------
Edit: reviewing the other replies, my instructions will delete the item entirely. Their instructions will remove it from your wishlist.

Choose carefully.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Russ Rivet
United States
Pine City
Minnesota
flag msg tools
Well "la de" freck'n Da!
badge
The "Dennis System".
mbmbmbmbmb
You will also have to refresh for them to go away
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steven Long
Vietnam
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Tonman wrote:
Revisit the item in your collection list, click into the Status box, then uncheck the Wishlist checkbox. Please post back either way. It's something I do so often, I'm not certain my explanation is helpful or not.

Thanks,
T

Thank you, this work well!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Walt
United States
Orange County
California
flag msg tools
Saddleback, covered by a blanket of winter snow
badge
Please contact me about board gaming in Orange County.
mbmbmbmbmb
You don't have to visit the game page.

Clicking on your wishlist number gives a different view of your collection, but it's just a different view, where you can change wishlist and other statuses.

If you want to add to your wishlist, other things may be useful:

Clicking on other numbers in your Collection Summary (on your Profile page) gives you other views of your collection. For example, if you don't use wishlist but want to select from your buy list (for Secret Santa, for instance), you can just click on the Want to Buy number then change the wishlist status on that view of your collection.

You can also filter your Collection and sort it by most columns. So, you might filter it by Owned-No, then sort it by rating to decide what to put on your wishlist.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.