Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: Storage [+] [View All]
Muhammad Azwan Dahlan
Malaysia
Kepala Batas
Penang
flag msg tools
badge
Wahatever you do... DON'T... FALL... ASLEEP...
mbmbmbmbmb
Hallo.

I posted a picture recently showing off my storage solution for Caverna. Everybody knows that this game has a TON of pieces (even more pieces than Agricola plus Farmer of the Moor). And a few people asked me, where did I buy those stuff and does it fit the box. So, I'm here just to share my solution. Maybe you can try!

Here's the picture:

There are 2 different boxes. The first one is divided into 15 compartments (for Wooden resources) and the second one has 9 compartment (for all tiles). Both have same size 215 x 207 x 42mm.

Here the link for the 1st box:
http://goo.gl/3sMIpR

2nd box:
http://goo.gl/PJKBsG

Total cost less than 15€ with Toucan. That's a first player Toucan (I use Rooster in my Agricola, so I think maybe Toucan fits Caverna well haha). I bought here:
http://goo.gl/KZvtmx

They fit nicely in the box, but the lid of Caverna's box is up a bit, about 4mm, even after I removed 2 of the player boards (since I'm not going to play with 6 or 7 players).

Here one more picture to show how it goes to the shelf:

ps: I'm sorry for my broken english. Please share your storage solution for this game too. I would like to see yours! meeple
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark O'Reilly
United Kingdom
Chester
Cheshire
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Fantastic Muhammad, thank you very much for sharing.
No need to apologise for what isn't your first language, you write it very well- a zillion times better than my German
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Muhammad Azwan Dahlan
Malaysia
Kepala Batas
Penang
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Recently, I removed one divider of 2 compartments for the 2nd box to fit the put the big tiles. It works well. Now, all the tiles fit in the box really good, except the building tiles (dwelling, parlor, etc..). They have their own board, that's why I set them aside.

You're welcome Mark.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark O'Reilly
United Kingdom
Chester
Cheshire
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Muhammad, could you be so kind as to tell me the English translation fir the boxes?, the make/model/ manufacturer? Or anything that can help me track them down in England.
The ebay seller charges €12 to ship per box.
Hopefully I can find them in UK if I gave the translation

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Muhammad Azwan Dahlan
Malaysia
Kepala Batas
Penang
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
They are Tayg tollbox. Made in Spain.

12€ per box? I thought you can combine the shipping price. Hmm.. The total cost for me is 9.60€.
But, if you want, I can help you buy and send from Germany. The shipping price with DHL to England is 8.60€. Total of 18.40€. meeple

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark O'Reilly
United Kingdom
Chester
Cheshire
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
azwandahlan wrote:
They are Tayg tollbox. Made in Spain.

12€ per box? I thought you can combine the shipping price. Hmm.. The total cost for me is 9.60€.
But, if you want, I can help you buy and send from Germany. The shipping price with DHL to England is 8.60€. Total of 18.40€. meeple

Brilliant, thank you very much, I will pm you

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark O'Reilly
United Kingdom
Chester
Cheshire
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Great spot Lewis, look the same!
Yes Amazon.de is great.
Just shows you how we get ripped in UK

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark O'Reilly
United Kingdom
Chester
Cheshire
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Very good point, I agree entirely.
USA is entirely different for reasons that you mention, tax here us higher, we have a free health service, transportation costs are double here ( road).
But Europe?, how can a German game be posted here from Germany a lot cheaper than purchased from Amazon in UK.
Something does not add up.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.