Subject: Para/glider, defender reaction, naval movement and switzerland rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
GeeKenny GeeKenny
Netherlands
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello Emanuele,

1) May I overstack with 2 para's/glider units and attack the hex?

2) May UK bombers/fighters support French units?

3) In a hex there are 2 units, Gamelin and a UK-fighter, may the UK-fighter or bombard command react then?

4) May I move troops via switzerland?

5) In the fall-gelb scenario, may I attack Marseille and the mine in southern-french via strategic warfare?

6) When UK moves ground units via naval moment, do the axis have to roll the sub/mine dice?

Thanks again,
Kenny.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Emanuele Santandrea
Italy
Milano
MI
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
I love it when a plan comes together!
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello Kenny,

great tips indeed... please see my answers down below.

1) May I overstack with 2 para's/glider units and attack the hex?

YES, but only if airborne (technically except for the Soviet Airborne Infantry which are corps, all the others are Division/Brigade size)

2) May UK bombers/fighters support French units?

NO. Air units can support ground units of their own nationality (if you have 1 French and 1 British ground unit, then you can have air units of both the Powers)

3) In a hex there are 2 units, Gamelin and a UK-fighter, may the UK-fighter or bombard command react then?
I'm not sure I understand this. Can you please give me some more details?

4) May I move troops via switzerland?

LOL!!! arrrh YES, but you will banned as a war criminal... No you can't yet... LOL

5) In the fall-gelb scenario, may I attack Marseille and the mine in southern-french via strategic warfare?
YES

6) When UK moves ground units via naval moment, do the axis have to roll the sub/mine dice?

YES
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Raoul Netherlands
Netherlands
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello Emanuele,

Kenny and I are playing the Fall Gelb and Victory in the West campaign. We are currently still looking for the German supremacy move(s) as in comparison to Russia the movement is limited and the attacks are tricky and could result in a lot of resistance ak tank losses. With support from the UK this is a though nut to creak for the Germans and to be within the gates of Paris in June has failed so far.

To come to the 3rd question of Kenny. He means if I choose to send a German Bomber to attack (not Gamelin) but Vuillemin or another air HQ, that HQ is suppressed, however when a fighter is present in addition to that HQ, it will intercept the Bomber. Is its possible that this HQ can react (for example send other airplanes) as there is Air to Air combat before that HQ is targeted?

Some questions from my side as I played the allies.

1) The income of UK starts in June 1940 for the Fall Gelb/Victory in the West campaign. They have to pay 5 PP to active the Neutrals to Techlevel 1 (otherwise they would be Techlvl 0). As the UK has no PP to spend is it not possible to upgrade the Techlvl for these neutrals at all?
2) As France has to decide which plan they are going to use before the invasion and with no further penalty for lead lease due to the short campaign time in Fall Gelb are the French free to decide which plan they activate or do they have to active a Dyle plan every time?
3) If possible could you give an overview or mark on the unit sheet which allied blocks in a Dyle-Breda plan have to move to the Dyle river?

Thanks in advance.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Emanuele Santandrea
Italy
Milano
MI
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
I love it when a plan comes together!
mbmbmbmbmb
Incoming my friends...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.