Otto Sit
United States
Rowland Heights
California
flag msg tools
Up to 50% Off Fun Games for Friends and Family (Gold Box Deal of the Day)

This deal is for today only, November 10, 2013.

Wits & Wagers Family $9.99

Dixit $19.99

Dixit Journey $19.99

The Three Little Pigs Board Game $14.99

And many others. Almost all of these deals should include free shipping and prime.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thomas
United States
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
"Music That Glows In The Dark"
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: [Amazon] TODAY ONLY: Up to 50% Off Fun Games for Friends and Family (Gold Box Deal of the Day)
Already posted, perhaps look fist (though their header isn't as concise)

http://boardgamegeek.com/thread/1068584/amazon-sale-on-games...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
fightcitymayor
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
"This is a really weird game, and you’ll find that most people will not want to play this."
mb
Re: [Amazon] TODAY ONLY: Up to 50% Off Fun Games for Friends and Family (Gold Box Deal of the Day)
LunarSoundDesign wrote:

... which was posted 5 minutes after this one.
Maybe you need to "look first."

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thomas
United States
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
"Music That Glows In The Dark"
mbmbmbmbmb
fightcitymayor wrote:
LunarSoundDesign wrote:

... which was posted 5 minutes after this one.
Maybe you need to "look first."

Snap, face palm
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sean Duncan
United States
Bloomington
IN
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
"NO, I WAS FIRST!! ME!"

Anyway, thanks for the tip on this. I picked up 3 Little Pigs and Ghooost to stash for the future when my son is old enough to actually play a game with me. Love the production quality of IELLO games.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Johnston
United States
Williamsburg
Virginia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I kept trying to "look fist"...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gary Tanner
United States
Logan
Utah
flag msg tools
BryceCon Game Convention Jan 15-18 in Southern Utah www.brycecon.com
mbmbmbmbmb
CBRMichael wrote:
I kept trying to "look fist"...

"In your fist you see a handful of money. Will you use it for Amazon games?"

Sorry, sounded like a command for an old text-based adventure game.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jennifer Derrick
United States
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
They're changing the list a little as the day goes on. When I looked this morning, Jungle Speed and Takenoko weren't there and now they are, for $8.99 and $26.99, respectively. So keep checking throughout the day.

I guess as things sell out they're adding new things.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Yeackle
United States
San Luis Obispo
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
OxfordRow wrote:
They're changing the list a little as the day goes on. When I looked this morning, Jungle Speed and Takenoko weren't there and now they are, for $8.99 and $26.99, respectively. So keep checking throughout the day.

I guess as things sell out they're adding new things.

Yep, Jungle Speed was there for me but not Takenoko. Ghooost has dropped off.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Raciborski
United States
Newport News
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The Kool Aid, please pass it.

Looks like they are free ship at $35. I can not believe I am mulling over drinking the free at "$xx-$xxx group buy" from www.zzz.com Kool Aid, from real board game stores/sites outside of Amazon.

Padding 99 cents or so for that $25 price point was one thing, impulse buying to pad to $35 is something else, it adds up money wise and shelf wise. Local taxes added now make a $35 padded buy less appealing. I just don't do enough under $35 buying during the year to justify a $79 a year subscription, given most things i buy are over $35 and the free ship usually kicks in anyway, I care little about 2-3 day delivery.

I so used to look forward to seeing these Amazon posting, sigh.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gustavo Sanchez
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
danamark wrote:
The Kool Aid, please pass it.

Looks like they are free ship at $35. I can not believe I am mulling over drinking the free at "$xx-$xxx group buy" from www.zzz.com Kool Aid, from real board game stores/sites outside of Amazon.

Padding 99 cents or so for that $25 price point was one thing, impulse buying to pad to $35 is something else, it adds up money wise and shelf wise. Local taxes added now make a $35 padded buy less appealing. I just don't do enough under $35 buying during the year to justify a $79 a year subscription, given most things i buy are over $35 and the free ship usually kicks in anyway, I care little about 2-3 day delivery.

I so used to look forward to seeing these Amazon posting, sigh.

Pretty much this.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Aaron Bartholomew
United States
Vallejo
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Still free shipping with prime...couldn't pass up Three Little pigs and Takenoko...sigh...The ire of the wife approaches...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John F.
United States
Shelton
CT
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
bartapu wrote:
Still free shipping with prime...couldn't pass up Three Little pigs and Takenoko...sigh...The ire of the wife approaches...

I couldn't pass up Takenoko either...and of course I threw in Jungle Ascent (not a discounted game) to hit the free shipping threshold....my wife's ire is right behind yours and closing the gap...may be a photo finish!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonny Lawless
United States
Bountiful
Utah
flag msg tools
Four crazy kids and happy as a clam!
badge
My name is Glenn! Long have I carried Cyrus's hopes and dreams, and now I bear the Masamune as well! Henceforth, I claim them as my own! I shall slay the Fiendlord Magus and restore our honor!
mbmbmbmbmb
As someone who has no Dixit games, can anyone suggest one of these over the other?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Josh Walker
United States
Meridian
Idaho
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
jonnylawless wrote:
As someone who has no Dixit games, can anyone suggest one of these over the other?

Maybe this helps. I'm sure there are plenty of other threads too.

http://boardgamegeek.com/thread/894471/question-dixit-or-dix...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Shane Harris
United States
Tacoma
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm not sure you can really go wrong with any of the Dixit games. I would say just make sure you get one that has the full components, rather than just the cards.

They're all good and the difference in art styles isn't that dramatic.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.