designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I have the full set of Wrong Chemistry:
- The Base Game
- The element expansion
- The Custom elements
- Expand your lab!

I went through all the element cards the other day and found some inconsistencies in the card numbering. surprise

1- There is no card/element number 96 in my sets.
2- There are two different elements with the same number:

curium (67)
holemium (67)

3- The following elements are present in the base (!) game and expand your lab expansion:
32 (base + expand your lab)
99 (base + expand your lab)

The following elements are present in the Element expansion and expand your lab expansion:

Any idea what happened with missing card 96, the unstable atomic number 67 (two elements) and why there are cards present twice?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
MAGE Company
msg tools
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Of course the pre expansion card set includes elements of the expansion. That is why is called PRE - Expansion.

EDIT: This card set as all the 3 card sets were made in the first campaign of wrong chemistry, and we made some cards new, and several should be the same, is a PRE-Expansion.

There is no missing element, to the contrary the Expand Your Lab there is 1 more card!

Yes 1 card has wrong number Curium, among all these numbers and we already announced several days before that we reprint that card.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Frank Griese
msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
exa1zar2ius3 wrote:
Of course the pre expansion card set includes elements of the expansion. That is why is called PRE - Expansion.

OK, I didn't know the small expansion were "Pre-expansion" sets that included a small selection of elements found later in the Expand your Lab! set.

exa1zar2ius3 wrote:
There is no missing element

Then where is element 96 ? I couldn't find it. cry

exa1zar2ius3 wrote:
Expand Your Lab has 1 more card!

Nice. cool But which one is it ? meeple goo

exa1zar2ius3 wrote:
Yes 1 card has wrong number Curium, among all these numbers and we already announced several days before that we reprint that card.

OK, that is nice to know ! Thanks. thumbsupcool

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
MAGE Company
msg tools
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Curium is 96. We reprint this card. When we have it to our warehouse we will send it. It does not affect the game, in any case, however it must be completed.

Inside the Expand Your Lab you must have 2 similar elements, I remember is start with an N this Element. You already have but exists +1 more time.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Frank Griese
msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
exa1zar2ius3 wrote:
Curium is 96.

OK, now I get it:
curium (67) -> is a misprint, should be (96) and will be reprinted.

exa1zar2ius3 wrote:
When we have it to our warehouse we will send it.

That's fast ! Thanks.

exa1zar2ius3 wrote:
It does not affect the game, in any case, however it must be completed.

It does affect the game slightly for the scoring of consecutive numbers. But now I know Curium is 96, I can add a little tag inside the card sleeve (I have sleeved all my Wrong Chemistry cards).

exa1zar2ius3 wrote:
Inside the Expand Your Lab you must have 2 similar elements, I remember is start with an N this Element. You already have but exists +1 more time.

As I mentioned earlier, there are two elements that are present in the base game and expand your lab expansion:
32 germanyum
99 einsteinium

Thank you for your patience, and for answering this post so fast. thumbsup

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
MAGE Company
msg tools
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Anything you need, we will be here

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stefan Wuttig
Germany
Melsungen
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
exa1zar2ius3 wrote:
Curium is 96. We reprint this card. When we have it to our warehouse we will send it. It does not affect the game, in any case, however it must be completed.

Hi Alex,

How will we receive the misprinted card?

Best regards,
Stefan

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
MAGE Company
msg tools
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
KS Backers as well as our customers will be informed by me.
S.O Backers will be informed by Spieleschmiede.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Carol Bottjer
United States
Albuquerque
NM
flag msg tools
mb
August 31, 2014--I've heard/seen no announcements regarding reprinting the incorrect card I received from my Kickstarter delivery. Anyone else in the same situation as me?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
MAGE Company
msg tools
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Carol: We have not receive any email from you regarding such a card and we made announcements several months now. You can contact us at magecompanyinfo@gmail.com for any issues.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.