Ege Tunca
Turkey
istanbul
flag msg tools
Come to the dark side we got cookies.
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello guys,

I got some questions from our first game:

1-When you land on a planet for the first time you can only have 1 buy and 1 sell action right? (I think I read somewhere 3 buy 3 sell actions and another place 1 buy 1 sell) You have unlimited buy and sell if you decide to stay next turn.

2- Can I buy 2 cargo spaces, or have 4 laser upgrades from a planet if I have enough resources?

3- Any surface city can be occupied by 1 player only?

4 Passengers don't count as buy or sell action.

Thank you all for your help

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dr. Nuncheon

Pennsylvania
msg tools
mbmbmbmb
1 - In the classic game, you get 1 buy & 1 sell action when you land at a surface city or neutral spaceport after moving. That includes first contact situations.
In the standard game, the same limitation applies to surface cities only - but you also get 3 buy & 3 sell actions as part of first contact.

2 - yes. (They are each separate buy actions.)

3 - Multiple ships can occupy the same space. I haven't ever seen an exception to that rule for spaceports.

4 - You are correct - page 11 of the classic rules or page 12 of the standard rules.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ege Tunca
Turkey
istanbul
flag msg tools
Come to the dark side we got cookies.
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for the answer, just wanna make sure I get this right.
in Standard game, when you land on a surface city you can only buy 1 sell 1
if its the first contact you get 3 buy 3 sell
If I land on a neutral spaceport or player spaceport i get unlimited buy and sell.
Thank you again.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.