Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Scooter the Great
United States
Spokane
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I received my copy at the end of last week. I was all geared up to play, got everything set up... then realized that I had no wooden components. The three non player characters, the player tokens and the score keepers were all missing.

Anyone else having issues? So far messages through the KS have gone unanswered, and their website does not contain customer service info. I am going to try to contact them through BGG.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mathue Faulkner
United States
Austin
TX
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
scooter630 wrote:
I received my copy at the end of last week. I was all geared up to play, got everything set up... then realized that I had no wooden components. The three non player characters, the player tokens and the score keepers were all missing.

Anyone else having issues? So far messages through the KS have gone unanswered, and their website does not contain customer service info. I am going to try to contact them through BGG.

I didn't have issues with Templar, but I did just pick up the most recent Kingdom Builder expansion and it didn't have any wood bits. I've contacted Nikki on KS and here on BGG, but I haven't heard anything back. I think she's just overloaded with the KS projects right now, but it would be nice to hear at least something.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Applejack
United States
Vermont
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I just realized today while I was sleeving the cards that I am missing a blue 'Anselmus' card. I can play four player games (so long as no one absolutely must play blue), but not five player. I just sent a message today about it, we'll see how fast customer service is.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scooter the Great
United States
Spokane
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I was told that they would deal with missing/damaged parts after the KS shipping was over. So hopefully soon!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Theuerkaufer
Germany
Freiburg
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Mine is still sealed, I didn't think that something might be missing but you guys are right. I just got The Agents from Kickstarter with the wrong expansion cards, which I now have twice, stuffed into the wrong card box. So I'll better check Templar soon.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brant Benoit
Canada
Calgary
Alberta
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Production issues? No.
Instead I have a 'Missing half my pledge' issue. robot

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Theuerkaufer
Germany
Freiburg
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
snake2shake wrote:
Mine is still sealed, I didn't think that something might be missing but you guys are right. I just got The Agents from Kickstarter with the wrong expansion cards, which I now have twice, stuffed into the wrong card box. So I'll better check Templar soon.

Checked it and it is complete. No missing or damaged parts.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.