Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Ian Gill
United Kingdom
Mansfield
Nottinghamshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The rules state you can sacrifice a creature to unvanquish after a battle, but the quick ref just says card (so I assume this would allow you to sacifice an item)

I assume the rulebook is the correct source but official confirmation would be appreciated

Thanks
Ian
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Schenck
United States
Dayton
Ohio
flag msg tools
GO BUCKS!
badge
Stop touching me!
mbmbmbmbmb
Given the several other known errors/omissions on the player aid, I wouldn't even bother using it as a reference, much less as a source for complete and accurate information.

That's not official, obviously. I'll still be interested in confirmation from the designer or publisher. But I'd suggest playing it as "sacrifice a creature" until you hear otherwise.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ray Smith
United States
Newburg
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Stay thirsty my friends.
mbmbmbmbmb
cbs42 wrote:
Given the several other known errors/omissions on the player aid, . . .

Hmmm. Maybe another good reason to have a rework/expansion for AC?
(See my thread: http://boardgamegeek.com/thread/1062084/expansion-and-tiles-...)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ian Gill
United Kingdom
Mansfield
Nottinghamshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I bought the game for the gameplay even after seeing the tiles at Essen. I dont think the game will suffer that much from its appearance, the play area is small and the tiles are completely functional for what is required.
If anything is important it is the card art and the theme. These sell the game to me.
It is a fairly abstract game so I'm not looking for Ameritrash beauty!

I would have preferred that the tile did not have a misprint but I doubt anything other than the sticker will happen

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.