2 Posts

High Frontier» Forums » Rules

Subject: Robonaut requirements for industrialization operation rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Marcus McAndrews
Germany
flag msg tools
Is the robonaut card used during an industrialization operation required to have an ISRU

Edit: The forum killed most of my post. The complete post should have been something like this:

Is the robonaut card used during an industrialization operation required to have an ISRU equal to or less than the hydration level of the site to be industrialized, or is this required only for prospecting?

Thank you for answering my question before I was able to post it
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kyle
United States
Up Nort' Der
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
designer
VAST: The...
badge
We must move forward, not backward, upward, not forward, and always twirling, twirling, twirling towards freedom!
mbmbmbmbmb
All robonauts have an ISRU rating, but that rating only matters when prospecting and refueling.

You can use any robonaut for industrializing regardless of its ISRU rating or the number of drops at the site.

One way to look at is it that you're stripping it for parts to combine with a refinery to build your factory.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.