Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Theofilos Koutroubis
Greece
Thessaloniki
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey folks! I just checked the lvl99 website and I was pleased t notice that they announced that the games have arrived! They have already started shipping preorders! When will retailers start shipping theirs?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thiago Colas
Brazil
São José do Rio Preto
São Paulo
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Grantelith wrote:
Hey folks! I just checked the lvl99 website and I was pleased t notice that they announced that the games have arrived! They have already started shipping preorders! When will retailers start shipping theirs?

This first shipment is almost completely dedicated to the Kickstarter supporters. A second shipment will arrive in a few weeks, with the games that will be sent to stores and everything else.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sergio Macias
Spain
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb

Oh, man! I so can not wait!!!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Theofilos Koutroubis
Greece
Thessaloniki
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: Games have arrived!
In the kickstarter page, it says that every physical copy will include 6 promotional characters. Does this include preorders from retailers?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nerds call me
United States
N Denver
Colorado
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I believe everything but the Extended Edition and the promos have arrived. So we still have a few days before shipping starts in earnest.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian
United States
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
dorktron2000 wrote:
I believe everything but the Extended Edition and the promos have arrived. So we still have a few days before shipping starts in earnest.

Yea. I wish I wasn't so impatient.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Magic Pink
United States
Minneapolis
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Grantelith wrote:
In the kickstarter page, it says that every physical copy will include 6 promotional characters. Does this include preorders from retailers?

I know it includes pre-orders from the Lvl 99 website. Not sure if it includes other retailers tho. You may wanna shoot them an email and ask.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Theofilos Koutroubis
Greece
Thessaloniki
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Will do.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alison Mandible
United States
Cambridge
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Grantelith wrote:

No, it doesn't.

Four promo characters (Mark PTO, Iris, Bridj, Legacy) are free with orders from the Level 99 webstore.

Two 'mascot' characters (Borneo and Juto) are NOT free, except for Kickstarter backers... they're part of the Extended Edition content pack (which also has extra character cards with different special abilities, three extra sets of character standups for different art styles, and... I can never remember what else. But there's other stuff, and it's $15 from Level 99.)

I'm not sure whether the freebies are always included in webstore orders, or if you have to ask. Maybe they're always included if you buy the base game from Level 99, but they'll stick them in any order if you ask? I dunno, something like that. At any rate, you can't get any of them from CSI or Miniature Market, I believe.

[Edited to add: The two parts I forgot from Extended Edition are Equipment Cards and the War Update.

Equipment is for use in BattleQUEST or, optionally, for adding extra configurability to fighters in a normal duel.

The updated War cards are "version 1.5"-- they have updated rules text to rebalance the characters from War of Indines, but use the original art to match the first printing of War. At some point there was a statement that those update cards would be a free PnP from the Level 99 website, though I don't know if that's still the plan.]
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Donny Behne
United States
Fate
Texas
flag msg tools
designer
www.punchboardmedia.com/geaux-gaming/
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm still crossing my fingers that Devastation will be at BGG Con.

Would be nice if they updated the pages for Devasatation EE and Strikers to be more than the placeholder pages.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sergio Macias
Spain
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
grasa_total wrote:

Two 'mascot' characters (Borneo and Juto) are part of the Extended Edition content pack

These two are the ones I'm most looking forward too Also, Legacy!

Guys, if you didn't kickstart Devastation, make sure you order from level 99 website to get the extra goodies. Can't wait to have a Borneo vs Juto contest laugh

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Donny Behne
United States
Fate
Texas
flag msg tools
designer
www.punchboardmedia.com/geaux-gaming/
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Victor Mancha wrote:
grasa_total wrote:

Two 'mascot' characters (Borneo and Juto) are part of the Extended Edition content pack

These two are the ones I'm most looking forward too Also, Legacy!

Guys, if you didn't kickstart Devastation, make sure you order from level 99 website to get the extra goodies. Can't wait to have a Borneo vs Juto contest laugh

I wish more companies would do this. Its incentive to buy direct instead of through discount retailers like CSI. I'll gladly pay MSRP for a few bonuses.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Theofilos Koutroubis
Greece
Thessaloniki
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Well, since I'm in Europe, the overall price with shipping would be humogous from lvl 99 store, so I preordered frm CSI

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt
United Kingdom
Gloucester
Gloucestershire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Grantelith wrote:
Well, since I'm in Europe, the overall price with shipping would be humogous from lvl 99 store, so I preordered frm CSI

How much did that come to with shipping?

I'm in the same boat, continent-wise, and looking to get this to the UK. Might be easier to wait for retail since I'll probably get hit by a customs charge (and obligatory 'handling' extortion, I mean 'fee') on a US import. Hmm.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Theofilos Koutroubis
Greece
Thessaloniki
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
From CSI there's is a discount ans it's around 49$ plus 35$ shipping so the final cost I paid is 60euros.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sergio Macias
Spain
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Grantelith wrote:
From CSI there's is a discount ans it's around 49$ plus 35$ shipping so the final cost I paid is 60euros.

How much is the shipping from level 99? It has to be quite more expensive if you decided to go with CSI?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Theofilos Koutroubis
Greece
Thessaloniki
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
The thing is CSI has a pre-order discount, whereas lvl99 has not :/

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sergio Macias
Spain
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Grantelith wrote:
The thing is CSI has a pre-order discount, whereas lvl99 has not :/

I see. I thought the problem was the shipping charges. Well, on one hand you are missing quite a few promos but on the other hand you are saving some money, so it all evens out

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Theofilos Koutroubis
Greece
Thessaloniki
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Well, yeah Even the money we gave now is waaay over our budget, so the original price plus shipping would be way too much. But I think a so awesome game such as this, deserves it!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sergio Macias
Spain
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Well said! Indeed it does
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Theofilos Koutroubis
Greece
Thessaloniki
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
A kinda irrelavent question: are there equipment cards? If so what are they?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Brock
United Kingdom
Guildford
Surrey
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Grantelith wrote:
A kinda irrelavent question: are there equipment cards? If so what are they?

They are part of Extended Edition and are usable with most game modes (but mainly for the BattlleQuest, the dungeon mode). Each one costs "money" and then give you some form of passive or active benefit. For dungeons, you can try to use the minimum amount of money to challenge yourself.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nerds call me
United States
N Denver
Colorado
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I actually just beat the first dungeon without buying any equipment
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sergio Macias
Spain
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
dorktron2000 wrote:
I actually just beat the first dungeon without buying any equipment

Show off!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Theofilos Koutroubis
Greece
Thessaloniki
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Hmmmmm.... I just checked the contents of the Extended Edition, and it does not mention the equipment cards.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
1 , 2 , 3  Next »   | 
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.