Popular Tags: [View All]
David Corbin
United States
Cumming
Georgia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
http://pinnaclegamelabs.com/blog/2013/11/10/score-la-boca-ma...

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/score-la-boca/id735513890?uo...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ben Tsui
Canada
Calgary
Alberta
flag msg tools
I tried it out and it seems to work fine. Would it be possible to add an option to have the app do the team-drawing for you, instead of you inputing the teams?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Corbin
United States
Cumming
Georgia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Sairanac wrote:
I tried it out and it seems to work fine. Would it be possible to add an option to have the app do the team-drawing for you, instead of you inputing the teams?

I've contemplated that one. Yes, it's just a question of resources. Let me get some customer feedback: Would you pay $1 to have that feature? (If I do that, it's likely that it'll be a in-app-purchase).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stephen Rider
United States
Mount Prospect
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Nice idea, but for some reason it won't let me start a game with more than three players. Four or more, and the green Arrow button fades out.

Edit: Okay, I take it back. The screen is confusing, because it says to select the players, but they all start out selected. I was un-selecting them, thinking I was selecting them.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Corbin
United States
Cumming
Georgia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
strider72 wrote:
Nice idea, but for some reason it won't let me start a game with more than three players. Four or more, and the green Arrow button fades out.

Edit: Okay, I take it back. The screen is confusing, because it says to select the players, but they all start out selected. I was un-selecting them, thinking I was selecting them.

Sorry for the confusion. I'll look into ways to improve it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stephen Rider
United States
Mount Prospect
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Overall a great little app. Thanks for making it.

One other request — Please have it respect the device's volume setting. Right now it plays full volume even if the iPhone's volume is turned down. (Mute works though.)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stephen Rider
United States
Mount Prospect
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
dcorbin13 wrote:
Sairanac wrote:

I've contemplated that one. Yes, it's just a question of resources. Let me get some customer feedback: Would you pay $1 to have that feature? (If I do that, it's likely that it'll be a in-app-purchase).

I just did.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Corbin
United States
Cumming
Georgia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
strider72 wrote:
dcorbin13 wrote:
Sairanac wrote:

I just did. ;)

Thanks. I hope you enjoy it. I've been surprised how few people have purchased that feature. Granted, I chose not to be extremely "in-your-face" in promoting it, but it's still very few percentage-wise.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stephen Rider
United States
Mount Prospect
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
dcorbin13 wrote:
Thanks. I hope you enjoy it. I've been surprised how few people have purchased that feature. Granted, I chose not to be extremely "in-your-face" in promoting it, but it's still very few percentage-wise.

I can see that. The physical chits for choosing partners is kind of fun, so it's not really needed for the app.

When I really like a free app I'll frequently buy an in-app feature as a thank-you to the developer. To be honest, I wouldn't have missed it much if it hadn't been there. But now that I have it I'll probably use it. The scoring and the timers are the most important part, though.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.