Android: Netrunner» Forums » General

Subject: Las Vegas Buisness Trip rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
TL Gorski
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm going on a business trip to Las Vegas, NV from 12 Nov to mid January and in an effort to save money figured I'd try to find some activities to keep me away from the tables (gambling ones that is). By any chance does anyone know of any Netrunner events during that time period anywhere around the city or of any gameshops that have consistent Netrunner open play on certain days or anything like that? I tried googling events and didn't come up with much (re: anything). Any info is greatly appreciated!

EDIT: It looks like Little Shop of Magic had a league that just wrapped up and PIT already passed through, anyone know of any other Netrunner gaming that may go on here or if they are gonna do another league relatively soon?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Travis Merkle
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I organize the league out of Little Shop. Right now we are mostly doing an unofficial Netrunner night every Wednesday night at Little Shop. The Shop will be hosting a "Food Fight" tournament some time in December. This will be a casual tournament where you can get cheats by donating food. We will probably be doing a league come January. Otherwise, I have heard rumors of Action Comics and Games hosting a tournament soon.

Look us up on Facebook at Sure Gamble, where we are trying to gather most of the players across town.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
TL Gorski
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
TradenMyr wrote:
I organize the league out of Little Shop. Right now we are mostly doing an unofficial Netrunner night every Wednesday night at Little Shop. The Shop will be hosting a "Food Fight" tournament some time in December. This will be a casual tournament where you can get cheats by donating food. We will probably be doing a league come January. Otherwise, I have heard rumors of Action Comics and Games hosting a tournament soon.

Look us up on Facebook at Sure Gamble, where we are trying I gather most of the players across town.

Cool, thanks for the info. I will definitely look into that and hit the group up on Facebook!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.