Recommend

Thumb up
 Hide
5 Posts

Wargames» Forums » General

Subject: West End Games Rule Books - Desert Steel and Western Front Tank Leader rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Steve Beniac
Canada
flag msg tools
I was going through my old games and I can't find the rule books for Desert Steel and Western Front Tank Leader. (everything else is there) Hoping that someone may have copies that they would share.

Steve

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Geggus
United Kingdom
Brentwood,
Essex
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Worth trying:

http://boardgamegeek.com/geeklist/150255/2013-spare-parts-re...

You may get lucky.

And welcome to BGG.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kent Reuber
United States
San Mateo
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I have all 3 Tank Leader games. I'll see if I can get them scanned. The rule books are fairly long, so it may take me a while. Which game would you want first?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
nies thomas
msg tools
Hello,

I really would be interested in Eastern Front and Desert Steel rulebooks, including the scenarios. It would really be very kind of you to send me a .pdf version of these documents and, if possible, I'd give you ASAP my email.

Being French, and the proud owner (since 89) of the French translation of the Western Front Tank Leader rulebook, I would also be able, on my side, to make a copy for somebody being interested in having it in Molière's mother tongue.

Best regards,

Thomas

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
nies thomas
msg tools
It's not comprised in the above mentioned list, what a pity...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.