Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
"that's a smith and wesson, and you've had your six"
mbmbmbmbmb
Looks like Ogre KS is shipping. Any way this monster will be set up and assembled in the new games room???

I am itching to play this Behemoth!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Runs with scissors
United States
Vancouver
Washington
flag msg tools
The die is cast.
badge
You say OCD like it's a bad thing.
mbmbmbmbmb
The retail date is Dec. 6th. It will have to be brought by a kickstarter supporter.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
"that's a smith and wesson, and you've had your six"
mbmbmbmbmb
autumnweave wrote:
The retail date is Dec. 6th. It will have to be brought by a kickstarter supporter.

I know Scott supports a lot of the KS. I am hoping this was one of them.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stephen Smith
United States
Jackson
MS
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
MWChapel wrote:
autumnweave wrote:

I know Scott supports a lot of the KS. I am hoping this was one of them.

Steve Jackson himself if supposed to be at the Con. The little blurb indicates that Ogre will be played.

Given that BGG sponsored two of the extra counter sheets, it would surprise me if they didn't actually get the game as well.

Seems as though there are two very likely avenues of play there...though I'm not sure the hot games room is big enough for this game
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Alden
United States
Dallas
Texas
flag msg tools
admin
badge
Aldie's Full of Love!
mb
From what I've heard - I think we're getting a literal *ton* of Ogre stuff.

I'm sure we'll have Ogre present at the convention.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chaddyboy
United States
Olathe
Kansas
flag msg tools
admin
designer
Bloooooop.
badge
Bluuuuuurp.
mbmbmbmbmb
I doubt it will be in the Hot Games room though, as that is more specifically for games that are hard to otherwise play. I'm guessing there will be enough OGREs floating around at the con where having it in Hot Games likely isn't necessary.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
ɹǝsɐɹɟ
Australia
Melbourne
flag msg tools
admin
designer
Back in the days when there were less maps we played every map back to back
badge
Ooh a little higher, now a bit to the left, a little more, a little more, just a bit more. Oooh yes, that's the spot!
mbmbmbmbmb
Whilst we are talking BGG and Orge, is the BGG sheet (or is it sheets) included in the KS edition, or is that something that we will need to order from the BGG store when the shipment (tons of stuff Aldie mentioned above) arrives?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stephen Smith
United States
Jackson
MS
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Karlsen wrote:
Whilst we are talking BGG and Orge, is the BGG sheet (or is it sheets) included in the KS edition, or is that something that we will need to order from the BGG store when the shipment (tons of stuff Aldie mentioned above) arrives?

They must be purchased separately.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
ɹǝsɐɹɟ
Australia
Melbourne
flag msg tools
admin
designer
Back in the days when there were less maps we played every map back to back
badge
Ooh a little higher, now a bit to the left, a little more, a little more, just a bit more. Oooh yes, that's the spot!
mbmbmbmbmb
seppo21 wrote:
Karlsen wrote:

They must be purchased separately.

As if I haven't spent enough on this already whistle

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Wesley
Nepal
Aberdeen
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mb
"OR-GE" at BBG.Gon
Karlsen wrote:
surprise BBG & "Or-Ge" within the SAME 'sentience' and consensualous relationships 200 Yahoo 2-boots too? I'm inviting a 'friend' then:

wow~"There's A-L-W-A-Y-S 'time' for 'lubricant'!..."
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.