• [+] Dice rolls
MoonSylver
United States
Columbus
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Still plenty of good stuff to add on with those stretch goals, so those that are considering backing, go for it!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
E.M. Proc
United States
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'll be pretty disappointed if it doesn't get to $65k to get to the two stretch-ons for the extra minis...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jorge B
Portugal
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
emproc1346 wrote:
I'll be pretty disappointed if it doesn't get to $65k to get to the two stretch-ons for the extra minis...

Alas, I don't believe that the current SG structure can really push this project past $40k, if it gets there. A music album may be nice, but most people are more motivated by game related material. And i'm not seeing a 20k transition from 40k to 60k happening without strong intermediate incentives. Hope i'm wrong though!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
MoonSylver
United States
Columbus
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
tiborvadovan wrote:
emproc1346 wrote:

Alas, I don't believe that the current SG structure can really push this project past $40k, if it gets there. A music album may be nice, but most people are more motivated by game related material. And i'm not seeing a 20k transition from 40k to 60k happening without strong intermediate incentives. Hope i'm wrong though!

Good point. I would have rather had the soundtrack as the 75k & bumped the 60k & 75k ones down to the 50 & 60 respectively.

The trending has dropped off slightly to the point where we've lost Otis' extended family (unless it picks back up), which I would really like to see!

Fingers crossed that as the campaign continues & promotion is done, word of mouth is continued, etc, that we may still hit it yet.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
MoonSylver
United States
Columbus
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Miniatures Expansion Pack #2 unlocked! Still time to get in on the action & hit some more of the stretch goals!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.