Sails of Glory» Forums » General

Subject: Availability rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
C K

CHESAPEAKE
Virginia
msg tools
I am looking forward to this game but unfortunately missed out on the kickstarter. I see from other post that it is shipping soon. Are there any main stream stores (Barnes & Noble, ToysRUs, Amazon, etc) that Ares has an agreement with? Or will it only be carried in specialty game stores?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin Duke
United States
Wynne
Arkansas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Amazon does not list it but has served as a front for other stores. Places like Coolstuff.inc are preordering and offereing good prices.

If you prefer in-person I would look for stores already carrying Wings of Glory. While the historical period is different, the merchandizing model is identical--a starter game with some minies, supplemented by individual ships for sale. Not all game/toy stores want to deal with multiple SKUs like that, but if they have had success with the planes, I suspect they will go for the ships.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mayor Jim
United States
Fort Wright
Kentucky
flag msg tools
badge
Vote Often!
mbmbmbmbmb
krukocp wrote:
I am looking forward to this game but unfortunately missed out on the kickstarter. I see from other post that it is shipping soon. Are there any main stream stores (Barnes & Noble, ToysRUs, Amazon, etc) that Ares has an agreement with? Or will it only be carried in specialty game stores?

...or order online from stores such as http://www.nobleknight.com ... There are also many others...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.