Popular Tags: [View All]
Mark De Lorenzo
United States
St. Louis
Missouri
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Normally on an enemies turn (clone), I can spend one adrenaline to move, or spend one adrenaline to combat (move then attack).
If I (as the overseer) use Surprise Attack during the Commando's turn, does my unit get to do the combat portion of a normal attack? Move then Attack? Or only Attack?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bryce K. Nielsen
United States
Elk Ridge
Utah
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Just attack. The interrupt specifies, "Interrupt: Make an attack with an enemy against an acting commando." It doesn't say perform a combat activation. So all you get is an attack.

Also, it's not just one adrenaline for the combat action, it's whatever the adrenaline cost is for that enemy. Only the Clones have a 1 Adrenaline activation cost. All the other enemies are 2 or 3.

-shnar

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rocy7 POL
Poland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
shnar wrote:
Just attack. The interrupt specifies, "Interrupt: Make an attack with an enemy against an acting commando." It doesn't say perform a combat activation. So all you get is an attack.

Also, it's not just one adrenaline for the combat action, it's whatever the adrenaline cost is for that enemy. Only the Clones have a 1 Adrenaline activation cost. All the other enemies are 2 or 3.

-shnar

So I musy pay for Surprise Attack twice firstly to use dashboard ability and twice to activate enemy?

Can I make also range attack?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bryce K. Nielsen
United States
Elk Ridge
Utah
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
No, the Overseer is not activating the enemy for Surprise Attack, it is simply making an attack. A subtle difference (if he was activating, he would have to pay for activation, and would also gain movement). And yes, you can make a ranged attack, assuming the figure has a ranged attack ability (for example, Rogue Clones have no ranged attack abilities, so could not make a ranged attack).

-shnar

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.