Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
ruvion .
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I wanted to paint the orange army pieces into either black or white (anyone who owns this would know why I'd want to paint them into a different color)...spray painting them would not deform or melt the pieces or anything right?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ray Brown
United States
Palm Bay
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb

Steve, there is a spray paint made by Krylon called "Fusion" that is made for plastic products that will not hurt your pieces. I have used it on some axis and allies pieces and it worked pretty well.Of course, it is always a good idea to test a couple of pieces before spraying the whole lot! You can find it in a bunch of colors in the hardware dept. of your local Wal-Mart. And yes, I know exactly what you are talking about with the yellow pieces from Godstorm. What were they thinking?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
ruvion .
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks Ray for the heads up! Will hit the Home Depot or Walmart later this week.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ray Brown
United States
Palm Bay
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Your welcome Steve! Let me know how they turn out.Ray

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.