Subject: Landing Modifier Chart rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Dan Likos
United States
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I can't seem to find a chart for the penalty for someone other than the Pilot or Co-Pilot landing the plane. Is it just -1?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael
United Kingdom
Rochford
Essex
flag msg tools
We few,we happy few,we band of brothers;For he today that sheds his blood with me Shall be my brother: be he ne’er so vile;And gentlemen in England now-abed Shall think themself accurs’d they were no here That fought with us upon Saint Crispin’s day.
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
dlikos wrote:
I can't seem to find a chart for the penalty for someone other than the Pilot or Co-Pilot landing the plane. Is it just -1?

the modifier is minus eleven (-11). not -1 .

G-10
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan Likos
United States
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Oh mamma...gulp
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael
United Kingdom
Rochford
Essex
flag msg tools
We few,we happy few,we band of brothers;For he today that sheds his blood with me Shall be my brother: be he ne’er so vile;And gentlemen in England now-abed Shall think themself accurs’d they were no here That fought with us upon Saint Crispin’s day.
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Anyone still alive and able, bailout .

anyone wounded who cant bailout, start awarding medals to a brave crewman in effort to save 'em.shake

brutal but true.

cheerio
Mike
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan Likos
United States
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Having everyone bail over England makes the most sense I suppose...can the guy flying bail as well?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jim P
United States
Sterling Heights
Michigan
flag msg tools
Glück muss man haben
badge
But what I do have are a very particular set of skills, skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you… And I will beat you.
mbmbmbmbmb
dlikos wrote:
Having everyone bail over England makes the most sense I suppose...can the guy flying bail as well?

Dan,

Yes the guy flying can also bailout. He would aim the plane out to sea and set the auto pilot then jump out the open bomb bay. Though, if there are seriously wounded crewmen still on board then he probably would try to land the plane to save them... Tough decisions to make.

Jim P cool
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Todd R
United States
Madison
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
jasta6 wrote:
dlikos wrote:

Dan,

Yes the guy flying can also bailout. He would aim the plane out to sea and set the auto pilot then jump out the open bomb bay. Though, if there are seriously wounded crewmen still on board then he probably would try to land the plane to save them... Tough decisions to make.

Jim P cool

Been there, done that. My boys just couldn't leave the seriously wounded on the plane to die.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brad Antone
United States
East Falmouth
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
Is there a chart that tells you what landing modifiers are in place when your about to land or are they scattered about the damage to B-17 charts? In other words, do you just find them by chance as you mark down damage on your MC chart?
Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jim P
United States
Sterling Heights
Michigan
flag msg tools
Glück muss man haben
badge
But what I do have are a very particular set of skills, skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you… And I will beat you.
mbmbmbmbmb
boreso wrote:
Is there a chart that tells you what landing modifiers are in place when your about to land or are they scattered about the damage to B-17 charts? In other words, do you just find them by chance as you mark down damage on your MC chart?
Thanks!

Brad,
There are two landing tables on the Green card, G-9 & G-10 Landing on Land/Water respectively. It was corrected in "The General" mag that the modifiers for landing on land are listed on table G-10 landing on water. These mods apply to either landing on water or land.

Here are the printer friendly versions:

Though there may be added modifiers due to damage taken, like landing gear inoperable or flaps/ailerons out. So, yes you will have to note this down as you go along.

hope this helps,
Jim P cool
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.