Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Von Sock
United States
Atlanta
Georgia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb

This is for the Testament Variant only. I'm trying to determine how to get more Hint cards in your hand if the rule states to grab 3 Hint Cards from the current generation at the beginning of that generation? If there are 5 cards for each generation...how does that work? Or do you just start with all of the Hint cards exposed/in-hand? I'm sure I'm just missing something, but I can't seem to find it in the rule book. Anyone else know? Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Vincent Lalyman
France
Strasbourg
France
flag msg tools
I hope I understand your question correctly :
In each game, you just use three Hints card of each generation, of the five available : the three cards you draw randomly at the beginning of each generation, as per page 22.
The two cards left from each Hint "deck" are not part of the current game, you just have to solve the 3 * 3 cards you drew, no more, no less.

Edit : see page 21 for set up of the Hint decks, line 8. I also missed it at the first read.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Von Sock
United States
Atlanta
Georgia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
That completely clears it up. Thank you! I was trying to figure out a way to solve all 5 of each generation.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.