Popular Tags: [View All]
Mark De Lorenzo
United States
St. Louis
Missouri
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
1. Am I limited to TWO clones per Passage Tile when Cloning Reinforcements?

2. If two Commandos are occupying the TWO spaces on a Passage Tile, can the Overseer spawn clones using Cloning Reinforcements?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Artur Salwarowski
Poland
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
1. You're limited to the number of commandos starting the mission per dashboard ability being used. AFAIK, there are no limits per passage tile.

2. Please bear in mind that the Overseer is able to spawn enemies on or adjacent to a passage tile, thus making it more difficult to be blocked.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Maros Miscik
Slovakia
flag msg tools
Another question about enemy tiles concerning setup/revealing. I get it that enemy passages are usually placed when a room is revealed, with exceptions stated in mission guide(mission 9).
I further imagine that in scenario guide maps, these tiles are usualy greyed out as to represent that they are not placed there right from the beginning (mission 5) vs. full coloured instances where they are placed from the beginning(mission 8 or 9).
Why are they then greyed out (2 of them) in the very first room of the mission 6? and when do they get to be placed?
Thanks

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.