Brew Crafters» Forums » Rules

Subject: Rules Question: Mash Tun and Tasting Lab rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
John Powers

Atlanta
Georgia
msg tools
For anything that says "take 1 x for each remaining season" does the season you are in count? For example, if I build the mash tun in Spring of the 3rd year, do I take 4 hops, or 3?

The way it reads in my mind is that I would take 4 as the season we are in still remains.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric Handler
United States
Saint Paul
Minnesota
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I took a look at my print and play files and the wording on the building and equipment player aid says take 1 per "remaining full season" for the mash tun and the Tour & Tasting room which is how
Ben Rosset
United States
Chicago
Illinois
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
always had us play it during play testing.

Hope this helps!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Powers

Atlanta
Georgia
msg tools
You are correct, the word full is in between remaining and season, so the example I gave in the question is wrong.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joel Oakley
United States
Brandon
Mississippi
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
What if I use the "Start of Winter" building bonus action to install the Tasting Room or Mash Tun? Do I get to count that winter as a full season?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ben Rosset
United States
Chicago
Illinois
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Joakley815 wrote:
What if I use the "Start of Winter" building bonus action to install the Tasting Room or Mash Tun? Do I get to count that winter as a full season?

No, because winter has already started in that case
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.