Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
The all-seeing, all-knowing, all-trollin' Mike Hutton
United States
moline
illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
All 3 of these Kickstarter projects (the Heroquest reboot will be on soon) all seem to favor Warhammer Quest to me.

I LOVE a good dungeon crawl....I have a copy of MYTH on the way....but am unsure if there is much difference between these games to warrant kick starting more than one (if any of these).

I think I was was going to lean towards one, it would be Journey. I am personally unhappy with the who.e Mine Cart level debacle on Brimstone and I already have a full set of Heroscape, menus the Elf expansion.

I will wait until the Heroscape KS to make a final decision. Just curious where other are at on this.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
The neutral evil villain known as
United States
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
Ow quit it.
mbmbmbmbmb
Unless there is some new wonderful KS,I have heroquest. Brimstone looks cool tho.

Where's the info on heroquest?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Brown
United States
Okemos
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
mhutton wrote:
I will wait until the Heroscape KS to make a final decision.

whistle

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bruce Gazdecki
United States
Lindsey
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Heroquest or Heroscape?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Allen
United States
Montgomery
Alabama
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
You guys need to ease up on all the KS drama. Wait until the game comes out and pay the normal price (or less!) SoB looks to be the WHQ replacement everyone has been looking for. I'd recommend that over anything else coming out...short of a full-on WHQ reboot.

It takes everything people loved from WHQ and improves it. As much as I love the idea, I am not pledging early KS for SoB or anything else on the off chance the game stinks. I also don't like pledging hundreds of dollars for a game that I won't even get until a year from now.

I get so worked up when I read about people talking about KS "debacles." I just don't get the appeal of KS. Not at all.

Anyways.......still recommend SoB as the game of choice out of the three.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
The all-seeing, all-knowing, all-trollin' Mike Hutton
United States
moline
illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Bruiser419 wrote:
Heroquest or Heroscape?

Ipad autocorrect strikes again......

I meant heroquest

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Trent Boardgamer
Australia
Perth
Western Australia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm a sucker and backing them all.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.