Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Ted Duby
United States
Honolulu
Hawaii
flag msg tools
badge
If you confess with your mouth the Lord Jesus and believe in your heart that God has raised Him from the dead, you will be saved. (Romans 10:9)
mbmbmbmbmb
I was playing a 2 player game with Stryfe as the Mastermind. I played all my cards, including teleporting 1 of the cards, and defeated Stryfe. I got his Mastermind Tactic that says to use a Wound as a Master Strike that takes affect immediately.

So, his Master Strike effect is to reveal an X-Force hero or you have to discard cards.

I have already played my hand (I had no X-Force hero in my hand), and I have 1 card in Teleport status.

Do I still have to discard from the played cards? Do I have to discard the Teleported card?

Thanks in advance.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Knobbly Savage
Germany
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Devin clarified in this post that a discard is always from your hand unless it is explicitly stated otherwise. Since your hand is empty at the point of the Master Strike, you do not lose any cards. The teleported card is set aside and only gets added to your hand again at the end of the turn., so it is not hit by the discard effect either. Lucky for you, less lucky for the second player unless they had an X-Force-Hero in their hand

Hope that helped
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ted Duby
United States
Honolulu
Hawaii
flag msg tools
badge
If you confess with your mouth the Lord Jesus and believe in your heart that God has raised Him from the dead, you will be saved. (Romans 10:9)
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks Knobbly!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.