Ricky Dang
United States
Brooklyn
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello all,
Long story short, it seems unlikely that I will find use for these. Here is what I currently have to offer (all items are in shrink/sealed/new unless otherwise stated):
Zombicide Season Two: Prison Outbreak
-Season 2 Base Game
-Toxic City Mall Expansion
-Zombie Dogz
-Dog Companions
-Rick
-Dakota
-Adriana
-Lea
-Prison Outbreak Pack A
-Extra miniatures
In essence, the $150 level of the Kickstarter + the first wave of exclusive promos. I'm willing to break them apart if you are only interested in certain parts.

Krosmaster: Arena
-Nox
-Barbarian Goultard
-Amelia
-Evangelyne
-Argon Gass
-Percedal
-Ruel Stroud
-Yugo
-Krosmaster carrying case
The full set of promo characters and the carrying case. I'm willing to break them up, but prefer to trade/sell the promos as a set. I also have the other blinged out stuff from KS, if anyone is interested.

Something Different
Just the base game, none of the extra KS stuff.

Story War
-Base Game Vol. 1
-KS Exclusive Set

Feel free to PM me your offers. At this point, because of the current offers, I am only interested in GC, Paypal, RPG core books (Pathfinder, Star Wars, Shadowrun), or high valued games. I'm not particularly interested in a large amount of games as I am trying to shrink the physical size of my collection. Thank you!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Brown
Canada
hamilton
ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: [H] Krosmaster: Arena + Zombicide 2 + a few other Kickstarters [W] ?
PM Sent. I have a US shipping address.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ricky Dang
United States
Brooklyn
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: [H] Krosmaster: Arena + Zombicide 2 + a few other Kickstarters [W] Prefer CSI GC/RPG Books and Equipment
Updated original post of wants. I'm still open to trades of any type, but GC and RPG materials will get preference. Thank you!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ricky Dang
United States
Brooklyn
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
A quick bumpity. I'll be closing out on Friday the 15th, so do shoot me a pm if you are interested soon. Thank you!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.