Subject: Children with special effects rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Mark Maginity
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
1. Brave, Don Juan, Gossip Queen. Is the benefit lost for a child born during Generation III (i.e. a child in Generation IV)?

2. Beautiful Smile. Do you gain the benefit during the generation in which the child is born or the generation afterwards?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Szience Man
United States
Broomfield
Colorado
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
When they become an adult. Except for twins, the text reads on the adult side of the child. So no bonuses for special gen 4 kids, unless you made up a variant where you kept playing.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
M.J.E. Hendriks
Netherlands
Arnhem
Gelderland
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
mmaginity2 wrote:
1. Brave, Don Juan, Gossip Queen. Is the benefit lost for a child born during Generation III (i.e. a child in Generation IV)?

2. Beautiful Smile. Do you gain the benefit during the generation in which the child is born or the generation afterwards?

1. Benefit lost
2. If you can read it, it becomes active
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gil Bellemare
Canada
Laval
Quebec
flag msg tools
badge
AAAAAAAAAARRRRGGG!!!!
mbmbmbmbmb
Mr Mjeh wrote:

ninja I personally can read upside-down...laugh

It's a great game by the way. Pretty creative thinking to make a game of building a complete family on generations. We liked it !
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
M.J.E. Hendriks
Netherlands
Arnhem
Gelderland
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Takezo Qc wrote:
Mr Mjeh wrote:

ninja I personally can read upside-down...laugh

It's a great game by the way. Pretty creative thinking to make a game of building a complete family on generations. We liked it !

Thanks! And yes, I was wondering if I needed to specify that it had to be the right way up.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Maginity
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Mr Mjeh wrote:
mmaginity2 wrote:

1. Benefit lost

Thank you for your quick and helpful response, Michiel!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.