Popular Tags: [View All]
Ryan
United States
flag msg tools
1 Player hardcore
badge
Lone Warrior
mbmbmbmbmb
Anyone have recommendations on what brand of counter trays work best and how many are needed to store the counters in this game? And does everything, once sorted in trays, fit back into the box?

Thanks for any help,

Ryan

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thomas Chipman
United States
Zephyrhills
Florida
flag msg tools
i used a single dvg tray, which stores all of the bits that are used for every campaign: recruits, turn marker, garrisons, supply tokens, etc.

i then have one plastic baggy for each campaign, which stores the french and allies for that campaign.

when i play a campaign, i grab the map and baggy that correspond to the campaign and i grab the tray, battleboard, and help sheet; the rest stays in the box.

everything fits back in the box with room to spare.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joe C Faust
United States
Hartville
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
What Thomas said. Except I use a GMT tray.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Winter
United States
Free Soil
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
I down loaded the cd case inserts from the files section. it looks great works awesome just fits in the box, almost perfect. makes it easy to take a scenario on the road with out taking the whole box. here is a link.

http://boardgamegeek.com/filepage/77463/storing-the-counters...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gav Baker
United Kingdom
Morecambe
Lancashire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb

This was £2 from a hobby shop. It has removable dividers and it fits in the box with room enough for a spare gmt tray. Room enough to give each campaign it's own section and 5 left for the other counters.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.