4 Posts

In Clouds of Glory» Forums » General

Subject: Cockpit for Fokker D VIII? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
joshua lambert
United States
flag msg tools
The game system looks great you guys, thank you very much. I am putting together a set now. There are a lot of cockpits already, so i feel bad for pestering you guys for another, but it falls into the '17-'18 time frame. Would you guys be able to release one for the Fokker D VIII during the next update. It is one of my personal favorites, and would make for some good engagements. I cant wait to get up and running, and will update as it goes together. Cheers and thank youz again.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gimle Larsen
Denmark
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi Joshua

The Fokker E.V/D.VIII is very much on the way. There is already at least one on the Jasta rosters in our game test campaign - but still missing the panel. I would guess that it would be available no later than than mid january along with a Sopwith Snipe panel.

Do let us in on how you project is coming along and do not hesitate to ask any questions if anything is unclear.

- Svend
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gimle Larsen
Denmark
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Also: The models by Decapod are very good:

Here in the livery of Theo Osterkamp, MFJII (and Hermann Beckers blue and white SSW D.IV from Jasta 12).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gimle Larsen
Denmark
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi

Cockpit panels for the E.V (110 Hp version + wing faillure chance), and the D.VIII (160 Hp version) is ready. they will be in the next update. if you need them now send me a PM and i can mail them..

For the more common 110 HP D.VIII use the E.V panel but ignore the "will my wing be of the shoddy workmanship version?" rule.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.