United States
Raleigh
North Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmb
From update #15:
Quote:
EU Shipping!

We are proud to announce that we will be doing shipping from within the EU for EU customers! We haven't finalized the details yet, but we know that many EU fans have been waiting for this news to back the project and we wanted to let people know as soon as possible!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Martin Swift
United Kingdom
Ormskirk
Lancashire
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Great

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Juanjo Cabanove
Spain
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Damn, now Minecart is too tempting. For now I just will raise the pledge a bit, and then we will see...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alex Mission
Portugal
flag msg tools
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Noshrok Grimskull
Germany
Bremen
Bremen
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Wreckers don't call for backup, they call for cleanup!
mbmbmbmb
Briosa wrote:

Yeah, I feel the same way.
I've pledged at Outlaw level, but with all the add-ons I really want I'm already at $335 (including shipping). I have a feeling I might actually upgrade to Minecart at some point...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Irish Man
United States
North Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
If minecart was $400, I would totally pledge minecart.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Trent Boardgamer
Australia
Perth
Western Australia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
irishman wrote:

I think most people would. $475 just bumps it out of the park for me.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bryce K. Nielsen
United States
Elk Ridge
Utah
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
irishman wrote:

This.

The worst part of $475 is the $75other credit. I don't want extra stuff, so let me in at $400!

-shnar
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tony Llama
United States
Milligan College
Tennessee
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
shnar wrote:
irishman wrote:

This.

The worst part of $475 is the $75other credit. I don't want extra stuff, so let me in at $400!

-shnar

Find someone you know who is interested in the game, but doesn't want to pledge or can't afford to pledge the 150 dollars or 475 dollars, and ask if they want to give you 75 dollars and you will use your credit to get them some of the mini sets that look nifty. That'd work, right?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Freelance Police
United States
Palo Alto
California
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Yeah, I'm not sure about pledging, but update your want and trade lists, and, if I don't end up pledging, I'll be happy to take a $75 base game off anyone's hands.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Justin Colm
msg tools
mbmb
shnar wrote:
irishman wrote:

This.

-shnar

Not going to happen for the simple reason that $75 'estimated MRSP' is not the real value of $75. The add-ons are all massively over-priced. I'm not going to argue about that, if you don't think they are then you don't understand how Kickstarter pricing works (over-priced add-ons fund the 'free' stretch goals; basically, the big spending completionists pay for everyone else's discount).

For the same reason, they won't offer pre-existing games to 'spend' your credit on either, because those have a real dollar value and this game currently doesn't as it hasn't been made yet.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bryce K. Nielsen
United States
Elk Ridge
Utah
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
It's just lame that to get the Mine Cart items I have to pitch in at a price that gives me 'credit' to get... um... more Mine Card items. I just want the one set. I'll probably just get OutLaw and then the MineCart items that have boards.

-shnar
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Hunt
England
Lincoln
Lincolnshire
flag msg tools
Angry Imp Games
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
This has probably been asked, but I assume that this means we no longer have to add $40 for shipping at Minecart level? Or is this just to avoid the Import VAT?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthias Fischer
Poland
Warszawa
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
BrianJohnHunt wrote:
This has probably been asked, but I assume that this means we no longer have to add $40 for shipping at Minecart level? Or is this just to avoid the Import VAT?

Just to avoid the import VAT. You still need to pay for shipping.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
reaching out from the in-between spaces...
United States
Baldwin
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
High Flying Bird wrote:
The add-ons are all massively over-priced. I'm not going to argue about that, if you don't think they are then you don't understand how Kickstarter pricing works (over-priced add-ons fund the 'free' stretch goals; basically, the big spending completionists pay for everyone else's discount).

I don't think you know how FFP works There games are fun, the components are top notch, but none of their stuff is cheap shake

Jorune

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Cully
United Kingdom
Stonehouse
Gloucestershire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Great news! Just a quick question, as i'm relatively new to (and have been relatively lucky with) international Kickstarters: Does this mean that all i should expect to pay is the pledge amount, including shipping? (so for the Outlaw level that i'm pledged at, $175 (£150 + shipping)?

Basically are there any other "hidden costs" that might come from importing the game to the UK?

Thanks for educating the unenlightened

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthias Fischer
Poland
Warszawa
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
If they're shipping from within the EU you don't have to expect any hidden costs.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mikael Salo
Finland
Espoo
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
horus83 wrote:
If they're shipping from within the EU you don't have to expect any hidden costs.

Never supported any physical kickstarters before, but I've been following this one with in hopeful curiousness. If that's the case I'll just might go with Outlaw level too.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Angelus Seniores
Belgium
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I rather wait until they disclose the details before being excited

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.