Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Double Plus Undead
United States
Seattle
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I was trying to put together the winning Jinteki deck from the Team Covenant Plugged In Tour event, and I noticed something...off. Either TC messed up, or FFG did. For one, the identity isn't listed (it just says "Jinteki", although I assume it's Personal Evolution)...but, even more egregiously, this deck list is using 19 influence! No wonder they won!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nigel McNaughton
New Zealand
Wellington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yeah it's discussed in this thread
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lysander
United States
Georgia
flag msg tools
mb
It's actually a pretty humdrum deck, to be honest. I guess that meta wasn't experienced at facing a competent Jinteki opponent.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pavlos Pavlopoulos
United Kingdom
London
flag msg tools
mbmb
If you watch their posted games, you'll see that they are completely terrified of Jinteki as a meta. Noone ever runs against jinteki. It's like they think running before you get completely set up will get you killed.

A quote by the guy who won their regionals was 'It's easy to win when noone's running your servers.' or something to that effect.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.