Popular Tags: [View All]
Thomas Stevenson
United States
Columbus
Ga
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I am thinking of creating a (free) program for games that use one or more random event decks. The user would supply the text and/or image for each card. The data could be save as single decks or groups. Multiple decks could be in memory at the same time. There would be buttons to select with or without replacement and to reshuffle the deck. Would this be worthwhile or is there a way to do this already?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Henry Williams
United States
Lake Mary
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
In iOS, you should have a look at Card Warden. Sounds like a close fit.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dutch Jones
England
Telford
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
CatpissWilly wrote:
In iOS, you should have a look at Card Warden. Sounds like a close fit.

This.

I've only had Cardwarden a week but it really is an excellent app. I have it on ios. Don't know if its on android.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Hernan Ruiz Camauer
Argentina
Buenos Aires
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
There's a program for designing playing cards with custom text and images. It's called Magic Set Editor.

So perhaps you'd want to start with the engine that lets you play with custom decks online?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thomas Stevenson
United States
Columbus
Ga
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Cardwarden looks pretty good but I don't have ios device. The Magic Set Editor looks excellent also although maybe too specialize. I am not a big fan of online tools anyway so I'll probably just go ahead and roll my own as what I am imagining should be too hard anyway.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.