Ian Borrows
United Kingdom
Leeds
West Yorkshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I seem to recall seeing B29 was available from the usual online retailers in the UK and the rest of Europe, will Picket Duty be distributed that way as well?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Randy Lein
United States
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Ian,

Sorry for the delayed response. Yes, that is correct. But if you don't want to wait I'm offering a special shipping rate to EU customers for all CPOs (Customer Pre-Order) and Picket Duty is still available at the pre-order price of $45, MSRP $64.

http://www.legionwargames.com/legion_picket_duty.html

Special CPO Shipping to EU (only)

All CPO games will be shipped in bulk to the UK where the VAT will be paid. Then the game is shipped to you and since the shipment originated inside the EU you should not be charged any additional handling fees. The total paid by you for this service will be approximately $25 for a single game.

This is just my way of saying thank you for continuing to Pre-Order games despite the ever higher cost of shipping.

Randy Lein - LWG

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Neil Maher
Ireland
Dublin
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I just discovered this game (!!!) and actually put in an pre-order today on Legionwargames.

FYI I'm in Ireland and I paid 28 dollars in shipping. Really looking forward to this.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Ainsworth
United Kingdom
Manchester
Lancashire
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Got the EU shipping notice for this this morning.

Really, really appreciate what you've done for us here in the EU, Legion. I will definitely come again.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrzej Fiett
Poland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
CletusVanDamme wrote:
Got the EU shipping notice for this this morning.

Me too!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Neil Maher
Ireland
Dublin
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I probably missed the boat on that shipping

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Kennedy
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Just received my copy in the UK 11 days after release. No customs charges. Zero hasssle. A jam packed box with the superb Easy Punch counters. Thanks Legion and Limey Yank games. Seems to work like a charm.
UK gamers get in and order and perhaps I can get Tanga and Toulon early next year :)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrzej Fiett
Poland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Got it on Pearl Harbor Remembrance Day!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.