Subject: Upload the rules please rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Máté Kovács
Hungary
Budapest
flag msg tools
mb
I really want to know, what this expansion all about, before I consider to buy it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ron
Austria
Vienna
flag msg tools
“It's all in the mind.” ― George Harrison
badge
Devoted Follower of the Most Holy Church of the Evil Bob. Possessed and down the road to become chaotic, evil & naughty. All hail the Evil Bob and his Stargate.
mbmbmbmbmb
Bastion wrote:
I really want to know, what this expansion all about, before I consider to buy it.

You need the permission of the designer or publisher to upload the rules. meeple

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United Kingdom
Hinckley
Leics
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'll swap the rules for "Mornington Crescent" for the rules for this
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Justin Smith
United Kingdom
London
London
flag msg tools
mbmb
"The Nickel Plate Road Expansion

The "Nickel Plate Road" expansion contains 12 new locomotives in purple, one counter piece, and one share of the Nickel Plate Road company.

This is a one share company, so you better be ready to be the highest bidder once it is available for auction! Different from other companies the NPR builds all its 12 tracks without cost (only on plain hexes) directly after being sold. Thus making it more costly for other companies to build along side."

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1016374822/chicago-expr...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Hao Cheng
China
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
http://www.amazon.de/Queen-Games-46131-Chicago-Erweiterung/d...

I recently got my copy from amazon.de and it is still available right now

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
C. J. Robinson
United States
Kalamazoo
Michigan
flag msg tools
Only 5.99 Euro, but 53.99 Euro to ship it to the U.S.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United Kingdom
Hinckley
Leics
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Palladin wrote:
Only 5.99 Euro, but 53.99 Euro to ship it to the U.S.
Mogli (who are Queen by another name) often sell their own products in Germany via Amazon at excellent prices. The drawback - as you see - is their outwith-Germany shipping charges. They are much higher than need be, even to the rest of the EU (e.g €15.50 to the UK). The solution is to find a Geekbuddy in Germany who will buy them and ship them to you at cost.

The rules are trivial, and although people are loathe to publish them here (for obvious reasons) they are readily available to those who ask. The IP in the rules (such as it is) constitutes the main part of the value of this 'expansion', the rest is some cubes and share papers and is easily PnP'd.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
C. J. Robinson
United States
Kalamazoo
Michigan
flag msg tools
I would really appreciate someone in Germany or thr Euro zone assisting me with acquiring both the Nickel Plate expansion as well as the Statue of Liberty expansion to 7 Wonders Duel whistle

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joseph Soonsin Lee
United States
Ballwin
Missouri
flag msg tools
badge
I play with Blue
mbmbmbmbmb
yeah, that shipping charge is crazy. I have bought multiple items from amazon.de and shipping is never that high. Hopefully, some other opportunities will come up to get it cheaper.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.