Tiger Wiccan
United States
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm surprised that this did not get more attention, given all of the "controversy" regarding the price of this game, but Phantom Leader has been on sale for 4.99 this weekend. It says on iTunes that the sale ends today, but at least as of this posting, you can still get it for the sale price.

If this game at all appealed to me (games like Ace Patrol are much more my style), I'm sure I would have gotten it by now, but if this is your thing and you were waiting for the mythical price drop, here you go.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
lula lulacks
Greece
flag msg tools
Phantom leader worth 1.99 bad graphics bad sound bad game sorry

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tiger Wiccan
United States
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
lula1 wrote:
Phantom leader worth 1.99 bad graphics bad sound bad game sorry

If it was that bad, then I probably wouldn't even get it for free, yet alone 1.99.

But this game has high marks from a lot of people. It's just not my thing personally, and obviously (lol) not yours.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
lula lulacks
Greece
flag msg tools
No 1.99 is ok price (collectible reasons)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tiger Wiccan
United States
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
lula1 wrote:
No 1.99 is ok price (collectible reasons)

Ah I see. I don't get games just to collect them, though. If I'm not going to get enjoyment out of actually playing it, then I won't bother to buy it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.