5 Posts

Krosmaster: Arena» Forums » Rules

Subject: couple of rules questions. rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
I dont like this
msg tools
hello every one!

just tried this game and i like very much.

i was wondering if you guys could help me out with a couple of questions that came up while playing.

Thank you much for your help and sorry if this was already asked, i couldnt find it.

1. if a krosmaster moves and passes next to an opponent does he gets lock?
or does the lock only applies if the krosmaster starts their turn next
to an opponent?

2. there was a demonic reward that gives "3hp and counter" what exactly do
i counter with? do i just choose any ability to hit back with without
having to pay its activation cost? and does that work for both range
and melee attacks?

thank you!!!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Mason
United Kingdom
Stoke-on-Trent
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
1. I interpret the rule is if you find yourself next to an opposing character and want to move away at any point during your move then lock and dodge check is necessary.
2. The skills are on p.27 of the rule book. Counter says each time you are hit and suffer one or more injuries then inflict one injury back.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dacow x
Germany
flag msg tools
mbmb
A masons answers are correct.

1. block roll will always occur when you are leaving a cell with an adjacent character (except they are tiny) remember traps and bomb are not characters

2. already fully answered by A Mason
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
I dont like this
msg tools
Thank you much for the help!!!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Kimberlin
United States
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Just confirming for completeness: yes you would roll for lock/dodge when moving past a character even if you don't stop there. So if you are moving 3 spaces and space 2 puts you adjacent to a character you have to roll for lock/dodge before getting to move to space 3. This however does not apply to special moves like transportations; it only applies if a mp is exchanged for the move.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.