Popular Tags: [View All]
Barry Kendall
United States
Lebanon
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Good news, "Admiral" is for sale through Game Surplus in the U.S. with the native-English rules. The price (around $72) is very good for all that comes in the box, and the game is very enjoyable at several levels of play.

If the game does well, new ship types may be released by Bombat.

Edit: Supplemental information: The ships (hulls and sails) are molded in hard plastic. Very easy to paint.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Irina Tykhenko
Ukraine
Kiyv
flag msg tools
Hi Barry,

thank you for your message!

Max
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Barry Kendall
United States
Lebanon
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi Max,
You're welcome! I'm going to contact you via Geekmail about a related issue as soon as my schedule allows (it's a good thing).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dawn Hunt
United States
Hudson
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Admiral arrived at my door yesterday. Such speedy service from Game Surplus! I spent last evening as a ship builder. The ships are very cool and the board is amazing...the water portrayal is awesome! I'm looking forward to learning and playing this game soon!

Dawn
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Irina Tykhenko
Ukraine
Kiyv
flag msg tools
Dear fans,

Noble Knight (USA retailer) is the second Retailer, who has already received Admiral games (with assembled and not asembled ships, and also expansion version).

Best regards, Max.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.