Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
THE REVENGE OF THE GOLDFISH
Greece
Thessaloniki
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
After the resolution of an every player action may the new start player play a zero card to experience again the same action?

I think no,but i want to be sure.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Greece
Thessaloniki
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I suppose the same happens if one player lands for example in a tense moment space,the next player can play a zero card but nothing happens as previously all had experienced the same space.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
nathan hayden
United States
Littleton
Colorado
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Sorry sorry sorry. I thought this thread was regarding a MUST DO action. For a regular action, an all player action or single action, if a player plays a zero they can take the action again.

Players can repeat any action by playing a zero. MUST DO actions cannot be repeated otherwise everything else CAN be repeated.

A single player can not repeat an action he has already conducted. Meaning if a player moves pawn and experiences an action and every other player plays a zero to experience the same action, the player that initially moved to the action cannot play a zero to experience the action again. If a zero is played in this instance the player cannot re experience the action, it is considered passing.

Edit: Deleted other response as it was absolutely wrong. Very sorry about incorrect post. I thought it was regarding must do actions.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Greece
Thessaloniki
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Im looking forward for my friday night session,i think that everything is clear now in my head,by the way the rulebook is very well written.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
nathan hayden
United States
Littleton
Colorado
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Rules were the very last step and a bit rushed on this one. I was truly worried the entire year knowing that I'd have a very little time to write them. I think everything is there overall. The not playing cards, to advance the pawn, in a must do series is crucial and probably the biggest errata.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Greece
Thessaloniki
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
dragonblaster wrote:
Rules were the very last step and a bit rushed on this one. I was truly worried the entire year knowing that I'd have a very little time to write them. I think everything is there overall. The not playing cards, to advance the pawn, in a must do series is crucial and probably the biggest errata.

For me it was almost obvious,from the moment that the start player remains the same.
Dont worry rulebook is almost perfect,and from the moment you are here to answer the details everything is ok.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.