Popular Tags: [View All]
The Tak
United States
Chapin
South Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey folks. First, I have received permission from Octavion to post this in the forum just because of the quantity of figures involved here. For any sale worked out here, a marketplace item will be created and BGG will get their cut, no exceptions. Now that that is out of the way...

I have a large lot of figures I am looking to sell. They're almost all OOP figs. We had a damn good run of it, Warhammer. You just don't get played and it's hard to justify the space you're taking up.

All models are unpainted except where noted. Several of the Dogs of War and special characters are still in their boxes, or I have their box available and will ship it with them.

I am only interested in selling these in whole units, not breaking up sets for individual models. Whatever doesn't sell on here will go on Ebay. If you see something you like, geekmail me and we will work out the details, buyer pays shipping. Pictures of course available if you want them, but it may take me a bit to dig out the specific pieces you're interested in. Depending on interest and activity, I will leave these up for at least a week.

Dark Elves
Malus Darkblade on Cold One (hero on cold one)
16 Repeater Crossbows w/ full command
2 Wizard on foot

Bretonnians
Bertrand the Brigand and friends (bowmen command)
Morganna Le Fay on Unicorn w/frog familiar

Orcs and Goblins
6 Night Goblin Fanatics
Snarskik and Gobla (Goblin hero and Squig)
Giant - classic one. partially assembled, have box Hardest model to see go

Chaos
5 Chaos Knights w/ full command
12 Chaos Warriors w/ halberds and full command

Dogs of War
2 Giants of Albion and Hengus the Druid
Mydas the Mean
Borgio the Besieger
Mercenary General on horse
Asarnil the Dragonlord - painted, one arm rather skillfully replaced with a metal arm (no idea what happened, this is how I got it)
5 Vespero's Vendetta
Bronzino w/ 1 Galloper Gun
5 Golgfag's Mercenary Ogres

Books and Campaign packs:
Grudge of Drong - buildings have been assembled in the past, razor cut along the seems to disassemble and put back in the box.
Perilous Quest - same as above

Warhammer Magic - complete x1, complete sans box x1, complete with box but with a french power deck x1
5th edition rulebook/battlebook/quick refs set x2
Realm of Chaos boxed set - for 5th edition
Dogs of War army book
6th edition army books: Dwarfs, Dark Elves

I realize this is a bit of a mess of a post, but please just ask if you have any questions. I would rather move them here and support BGG than jump right to EBay and deal with the mountain of fees and impersonal bidding/store setup.

Thanks for looking and as always cheers, and happy gaming

EDIT NOTE 3/17/14: Updated list. Lots still available, just let me know what you're interested in!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Jordal
United States
Austin
Minnesota
flag msg tools
badge
Ike Clanton painted by me for Wild West Exodus
mbmbmbmbmb
Just looking for offers or do you have any numbers in mind.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
The Tak
United States
Chapin
South Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Make offers. I'm more interested in moving it than getting top dollar (without ripping myself off, of course), so if you want a lot of stuff better price for you. I only roughly know what they were going for when I bought them, which depending on the piece could be from three to six years ago.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
The Tak
United States
Chapin
South Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Bump, last chance. I'll be getting them ready to EBay over the next week or so. Let me know if you are interested in anything.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthew Unruh
United States
APO
US Armed Forces - Europe
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello!

Sorry this is so late, but I just found your post. I am interested in the following:

High Elves
-Teclis
-Tyriaon
-10 Swordmasters

Skaven
-2 Rat Ogres
-all 40 Clan Rats
-Poisoned Wind Mortar
-Warpflame Thrower

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
The Tak
United States
Chapin
South Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Still slowly working through these (takes more time than I thought to photograph, list, package, and mail all this!). If you're interested in anything, feel free to drop a message.

Cheers, and happy gaming!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Morin
United States
Paducah
Kentucky
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I am interested in the idol of Gorky campaign, email me how much you would want for it. Thanks.
Matt

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
The Tak
United States
Chapin
South Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi! Geekmail replied to I still would much rather sell here to fellow geeks, so if you're interested just ask!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
R N
Canada
flag msg tools
Pm Sent!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.