Hide
5 Posts

Star Trek: Attack Wing» Forums » General

Subject: Ship Tokens rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Stefan K
msg tools
Could someone scan or photograph the ship tokens of the reliant and defiant for me?

I would need them for my 2 spare ships from the tactics game. I did buy one of the expansion packs each for the cards, so i dont want to violate any copyright. But the mounted tactics miniatures lack those ship tokens the original ships have on their base and i would appreciate the same look on the table for the ships. I tried to use my handycam but the quality wasnt just good enough to print. Can anyone help me plz?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jon NyD

Denver
Colorado
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Just use a super awesome Xerox color copier... should be less than $1 to run a letter sized copy at your local kinkos or something?

I would also think these wouldn't be able to be used for any OP or tournament situations, just home friendly use

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
D Conklin
United States
North Carolina
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
jonnyd76 wrote:
Just use a super awesome Xerox color copier... should be less than $1 to run a letter sized copy at your local kinkos or something?

I would also think these wouldn't be able to be used for any OP or tournament situations, just home friendly use

Agreed. Even more important than the tokens are the maneuver dials. Since you have to have one for each ship and they are non-trivial to reproduce, I think they are the best "proof of purchase" expected in an official event.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stefan K
msg tools
Thx for your tips, i ll try to simply copy them in my local copy shop, hope they turn out good.

I also thought about the movement dial problem for additional ships. Somewhere in these forums i read about a user who put the movement card into a clear sleeve and use a non water resistant marker for movement of the ships. Im going to try this out too.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
D Conklin
United States
North Carolina
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
For strictly casual games this is an option as well:

http://corseceng.com/tokens/starfighter-universal-dial/

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.