talusproteus
Sulinde
varoan
wolfkin
maraudingmeeple

Starting Leader:
Spoiler (click to reveal)
Machiavellian

Whoever is or becomes leader will choose FOUR PLAYERS to transfer from the School Playground to Wagon Hill. Send me a GeekMail with your orders. Also, leaders, please consider using a Second-in-Command.

Your deadline to do this is Tuesday, 15:00 BGG time (CST).

If you have a rules or role question, PM me, and I'll answer them in the main thread.

FINAL ROLESET

Please remember: All players assigned into a room MUST NOT CHEAT and look at the other room's thread. They may only read and post in their assigned room.

Whoever is or becomes leader at midnight BGG time will have to appoint a Rulemaker. See here for special Calvinball rules. I encourage any orders about who is Rulemaker and what will be the new rule, to be sent to me early!

Starting Calvinball rules for this room:

Colour reveals (public, private or mutual) are not allowed. Full reveals are allowed as normal.

All players must refer to themselves in third person in public conversation. Whispers are excluded from this rule, as well as when singing the Very Sorry Song.

New Calvinball rules:
Every sentence in public messages needs to be ended with the moogle catchphrase.

All player names must include the title "Sir" or "Madam". Whispers are excluded from this rule.

Breaking Calvinball rules is punishable by singing the Very Sorry Song to whoever reports someone else's error.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Almarr Ormarsson
Iceland
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Grautur welcomes the new players and offers them his friendship, kupo!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Smullens
United States
Santa Barbara
California
flag msg tools
Narninian Welcomes the newcomers to the playground, Kupo!
Machavielien seems to be the rally point for all things blue, Kupo!

Narninian honored deal to vote for Natsume if she private revealed, but now that she is gone Narninian is free, kupo!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Let meeple begin by saying (kupo):

"Here's the 'Very Sorry Songg.' Won't you help and sing a-kupo?"

EDIT: kupo's. kupo.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
bob atkins
United States
California
flag msg tools
Varoan is blue, this is certainly true, Kupo!
prove to Varoan you are blue, and information you shall receive, Kupo!
Varoan knows some red players roles already, Kupo!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Smullens
United States
Santa Barbara
California
flag msg tools
Whisper Varoan

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Niccolo Machiavelli
United States
I am where I need to be when I need to be.
flag msg tools
“A prince must imitate the fox and the lion, for the lion cannot protect himself from traps, and the fox cannot defend himself from wolves. One must therefore be a fox to recognize traps, and a lion to frighten wolves."
badge
A life, some would argue, is a series of problems. There’s no denying the truth in that – but why get lost in it? Why not rise above the truth… and lead a good life? Shouldn’t we all look at problems as a chance for us to find… solutions?
mbmbmbmbmb
Zounds and KUPO! It seems that our intrepid intergalactic hero has landed himself once more in a most dire prediciment, KUPO! A half dozen of strange new alien life forms make themselves apparent to him... Kupo. As he breathes the unsual air, he readies his handy-dandy death ray blaster and targets the nearest enemy... KUPO. Reveal your secrets (private reveal) to me and all can be coordinated... kupo! Refuse and be vaporized and Kupo!

Calvin here and Rally point for Team Boy Genius, Kupo Kupo!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Niccolo Machiavelli
United States
flag msg tools
“A prince must imitate the fox and the lion, for the lion cannot protect himself from traps, and the fox cannot defend himself from wolves. One must therefore be a fox to recognize traps, and a lion to frighten wolves."
badge
A life, some would argue, is a series of problems. There’s no denying the truth in that – but why get lost in it? Why not rise above the truth… and lead a good life? Shouldn’t we all look at problems as a chance for us to find… solutions?
mbmbmbmbmb
Whisper Varoan, Whisper Narninian

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark
Canada
BC
flag msg tools
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Niccolo Machiavelli
United States
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Greetings MauraudingMeeple, welcome to this alien planet KUPO! Please state your designation and reveal your secrets KUPO!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Niccolo Machiavelli
United States
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Also, almost forgot KUPO!

Vote Machiavellian

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark
Canada
BC
flag msg tools
whisper Narninian

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
bob atkins
United States
California
flag msg tools
whisper mach, kupo!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Almarr Ormarsson
Iceland
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Vote Machiavellian

Come join us fellow players, Kupo!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark
Canada
BC
flag msg tools
Welcome newcomers
To this Calvinball playground
Score? Still Q to 12
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Almarr Ormarsson
Iceland
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
dangermark wrote:
Welcome newcomers
Score? Still Q to 12

Grautur hopes you're sorry, kupo!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
bob atkins
United States
California
flag msg tools
whisper maraudingmeeple
whisper narninian

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark
Canada
BC
flag msg tools
grautur wrote:
dangermark wrote:
Welcome newcomers
Score? Still Q to 12

Grautur hopes you're sorry, kupo!

?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Niccolo Machiavelli
United States
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Dangermark, you didn't follow the current Calvinball rules KUPO! Therefore, you must sing the very very sorry song, Kupo!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Niccolo Machiavelli
United States
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Bob, several in this room can confirm that this Intrepid intergalactic explorer before you is a Boy Genius extrodinaire and point man for all things Calvin... KUPO! If you want in on our secrets, Private reveal away to your heroic leader, KUPO!.

You are a newcomer here, but we know that crumb-bumb hobbes is trying to infiltrate, KUPO!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
bob atkins
United States
California
flag msg tools
Machiavellian wrote:
Bob, several in this room can confirm that this Intrepid intergalactic explorer before you is a Boy Genius extrodinaire and point man for all things Calvin... KUPO! If you want in on our secrets, Private reveal away to your heroic leader, KUPO!.

You are a newcomer here, but we know that crumb-bumb hobbes is trying to infiltrate, KUPO!

yeah, Varoans not buying that. Varoan needs proof, Kupo!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark
Canada
BC
flag msg tools
Seen wrote:
New Calvinball rule:
Every sentence in public messages needs to be ended with the moogle catchphrase.

Haiku = not a sentence

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Niccolo Machiavelli
United States
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Extremely awesome
A kudos and some applause
Loopholes are
our way of avoiding the
dread Kupo!

As for you Bob, would you accept a Co-reveal, kupo? That's the most I am willing to trust you, which is limited at best KUPO.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
bob atkins
United States
California
flag msg tools
Machiavellian wrote:
Extremely awesome
A kudos and some applause
Loopholes are
our way of avoiding the
dread Kupo!

As for you Bob, would you accept a Co-reveal, kupo? That's the most I am willing to trust you, which is limited at best KUPO.

nope. If you can verify your identity with my good blue friend mauraudingmeeple, Varoan will trust you. Varoans role is more, sensitive, then his. Kupo!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark
Canada
BC
flag msg tools
Offers co-reveals to:
varoan
Narninian
MaraudingMike

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
1 , 2 , 3 , 4 , 5  Next »  [8] | 
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.