Popular Tags: [View All]
Spieler Gott
Germany
flag msg tools
Das ist ein ÜberBadge.
badge
Wow!
mbmbmbmbmb
I want to record my plays to keep track of.
But I don't want that everybody on BGG and even everyone in the internet can see where and with whom I played my games.

Is it possible that BGG can offer an option where I can select with whom I want to share my personal information?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Finland
20100 Turku
flag msg tools
All reality is a game. Physics at its most fundamental, the very fabric of our universe, results directly from the interaction of certain fairly simple rules, and chance; the same description may be applied to the best, most elegant and both intellec
badge
and aesthetically satisfying games. By being unknowable, by resulting from events which, at the sub-atomic level, cannot be fully predicted, the future remains malleable, and retains the possibility of change, the hope of coming to prevail; victory.
mbmbmbmbmb
kackarschen wrote:
I want to record my plays to keep track of.
But I don't want that everybody on BGG and even everyone in the internet can see where and with whom I played my games.

Is it possible that BGG can offer an option where I can select with whom I want to share my personal information?

Not sharing information from everyone on the internet is my priority. I would like to be able to set that Google may not index my profile, and if possible, not index my contributions.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthew M
United States
New Haven
Connecticut
flag msg tools
admin
8/8 FREE, PROTECTED
badge
513ers Assemble!
mbmbmbmbmb
BGG is intended to be a fully public database of game related information. That includes any data our members choose to share about their own collections.

There are no current plans to add an option for customizing the availability of collection information. Though I'd never say "never", the system is not currently built with such an option in mind and adding it would be a significant overhaul of how things are currently set up. That being the case, I don't expect to see any changes in that area any time soon.

We don't require members to add any information about their collections. If you prefer that information not be available to anyone online then you can opt not to add it to BGG and instead use a private method for recording that information.

-MMM
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.