United States
hicksville
New York
flag msg tools
gbacw nut
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Okay, this took awhile.
The French calvary command structure and CP,s allowable was a little confusing, namely La Tour-Maubourg. I will try to explain it in the photo's.

turn 9:40
still enroute

turn 10:00
With all the French forces pretty much on the map, Stuart decides to change thier direction and start crossing the arroyo just before Albuera village.
The calvary div's of Bron & des Eclats are inline with the L/1 & l/2arty's both unlimbered to the right with Briche getting ready to cross at the ford, (this will change).
I still hold off from moving, waiting for more of a commitment.

turn 10:20
With a strong commitment from the French and the crossing of the arroyo I start shifting Blake's Spanish command over to meet them. This command has pretty much all raw regiment's and thier morale is not good.
To the left of them I close up with the 4th div of Cole with Myers & Flank bgd's along with the arty from armies command's assets.

Now remember what I said about the French calvary. Well we had to go back 2turns and re-dress thier lines as we had it wrong.
Only one calvary command may recieve the CP for La Tour-Maubourg. Therefore all other cav bgd's are out of command except for Briche bgd he may roll for CP.

turn 10:40
In the center, as the French start to come across the arroyo in strenght, I start extending Blake's Spanish command to the right.
On the right, Stuart attempts to charge Bron 1st div cav and I attempt a counter charge which does stop him but PGD my 2 squads of spanish cav.

Hopefully the next session will not be so long in coming.

See you soon
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Patrick O'Halloran
United States
Asbury Park
New Jersey
flag msg tools
Bubba
mbmbmbmbmb
Interesting AAR. I have started this as well. What rules set are you using? ML or Regs XXX?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
thomas fernbacker
United States
hicksville
New York
flag msg tools
gbacw nut
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
patricko wrote:
Interesting AAR. I have started this as well. What rules set are you using? ML or Regs XXX?
MLR
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.