Yes, how do you rank games?
There are a couple easy ways to rate a game. Don't forget that you need to be logged in first to do this. I personally prefer method 2 for this.
1) Click the link for Star Trek: Attack Wing (should be at the top of the page from the Attack Wing forum or in your list of Recent pages you have visited) Or just click this: http://www.boardgamegeek.com/boardgame/139771/star-trek-atta...
2) Scroll to the bottom of the page.
3) In the User Information, if there is not already an item in the list, click the link to Add a Copy to Your Collection.
4) Click in the box where it says n/a for Rating.
5) Leave your rating, done.
note: if you don't actually own Attack Wing, you can uncheck the "own" box but still leave the rating.
1) In the search box, search for Attack Wing (Board Game is what you want in the drop down box) or click here: http://www.boardgamegeek.com/geeksearch.php?action=search&ob...
2) You will see a list of results with the main game plus a bunch of the expansions. The rating for the main game is what is most important.
3) Click in the column under "Your Rating" where it says n/a.
4) Leave your rating, done.
Note: Hover over the "i" icon when you are on the rating screen to see how the rating numbers break down.