Christian
France
Lyon
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi,

Just a small question:
When you buy one of these two tiles, if you have less than 3 pollution disc to remove, do you get money as in the Ecology scoring?

Great game!

Thanks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Laszlo Molnar
Hungary
Budapest
Hungary
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Based on the rules I'd say a definite yes. These tiles let you take 3 pollution markers. The rules for the pollution markers is that if you should take more than there is on your board, you get an extra +50 for each marker that you could not pick up from there.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christian
France
Lyon
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks Laszlo.

I think I've seen this rule only in the Technology tile phase, during an Ecology scoring, so I wonder if it applies during the tile purchase action too.

I agree that it makes sense.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stefaan Henderickx
Belgium
Kallo
Antwerp
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
It's a yes for sure but I do not see why you would do it in most cases: it will cost you at least 50 (most likely more) so it will give you 100 euros and that's something you can do as a normal action. So it's only useful if you are high on that research track and you think someone may have a big advantage if they can take the tile. Possible but it will not happen in every game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christian
France
Lyon
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Right. I just wondered. In the case it happens
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.