Android: Netrunner» Forums » News

Subject: New Netrunner podcast - Terminal7 rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Nels Anderson
Canada
flag msg tools
mb
My friend Jesse and I both make video games professionally and we also couldn't stop talking about Netrunner, so we decided to cram some mics in our faces and turn it into a podcast. It's here and it would be awesome if Netrunner folks would give it a listen:

https://www.idlethumbs.net/terminal7

We recorded the first couple of episodes a little while back, about a month ago, so we won't get to the most recent developments (drafting, Second Thoughts, etc) for a few episodes yet.

The folks at Idle Thumbs were kind enough to host it. Any questions, feedback, thoughts, whatever are more than welcome to terminal7{at}idlethumbs{dot}net. Thanks!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gary Bergeron
United States
Sulphur
Louisiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Got Terminal7 bookmarked, thanks for this, Nels!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nigel McNaughton
New Zealand
Wellington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yeah a very solid start.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Smith
United States
rancho cordova
California
flag msg tools
mbmb
Good to have another NR podcast and props for the deep spawn reference. People only used that guy to sac with the blue token maker. Can't wait for another one soon.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Miikka Sohlman
Finland
Lahti
flag msg tools
I live in the city of Gulf, on the shores of Lake Water. This fun fact has nothing to do with this badge you're pointing at.
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Good stuff!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Remy Gibson
United States
flag msg tools
http://boardgametop10s.com/audio/bg10.xml
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I have added it to my Android: Netrunner podcasts GeekList: http://boardgamegeek.com/geeklist/157566/item/2922146#item29...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mad Scientist Philip von Doomula
United States
Orono
ME
flag msg tools
"I'm a leaf on the wind. Watch how I soar."
badge
I got in everyone's hostile little face. Yes, these are wooden cubes from boardgaming. Yes, I'm comfortable with that. I am enlightened.
mbmbmbmbmb
Welcome to the club.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kaiwen Zhang
Canada
Montreal
Quebec
flag msg tools
Welcome to Zombo.com!
badge
Art of life
mbmbmbmbmb
Nice, Mark of the ninja was a sweet game!!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cory Marion
Canada
Surrey
B.C.
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
This is great to hear, a new Netrunner podcast and correct me if I'm wrong but one from Vancouver. Always nice to hear a West Coast view on things.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ryan Schroeder
msg tools
Thanks for making such an excellent podcast. I've been listening to all the others up to date and yours is by far the most listenable one I've heard. PLEASE keep it up!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robbie M.
United States
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Can somebody bump this when it hits iTunes? I couldn't find it, thanks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pixxel Wizzard
United States
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
roborob wrote:

Honestly?? Just click on the link listed in the post and then click the "PLAY" button. Works from any smart phone with Internet browsing capabilities.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robbie M.
United States
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
pinkled5 wrote:
roborob wrote:

Honestly?? Just click on the link listed in the post and then click the "PLAY" button. Works from any smart phone with Internet browsing capabilities.

Honestly?? Read my post if you are going to reply with an attitude. I did not ask how to listen to it. I asked for somebody to bump this thread if/when it hits iTunes.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pixxel Wizzard
United States
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
roborob wrote:
pinkled5 wrote:
roborob wrote:

Honestly?? Read my post if you are going to reply with an attitude. I did not ask how to listen to it. I asked for somebody to bump this thread if/when it hits iTunes.

I thought when you said "I couldn't find it" you meant you couldn't find the podcost as posted.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robbie M.
United States
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
pinkled5 wrote:
roborob wrote:
pinkled5 wrote:
roborob wrote:

I thought when you said "I couldn't find it" you meant you couldn't find the podcost as posted.

My bad. I read your reply as patronizing when you were just trying to help.
I asked because I like to subscribe thru iTunes and it seems to take days to get thru Apple's approval process. I didn't want to have to search for it again until I new it was there. Thanks again.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James 3
United States
Atlanta
Georgia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
you can paste the rss link into the "Search" box of the apple iOS podcast app to subscribe to it or any podcast, even if its not listed in iTunes per se. assume you can do something similar with the desktop iTunes.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robbie M.
United States
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
flamejuggler wrote:
you can paste the rss link into the "Search" box of the apple iOS podcast app to subscribe to it or any podcast, even if its not listed in iTunes per se. assume you can do something similar with the desktop iTunes.

I tried to do that last night but I wasn't having luck. It is possible I was doing it wrong but I have used that method before with a different cast and it worked, so idk. Anyway, thanks for the help, I'll keep trying.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James 3
United States
Atlanta
Georgia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
for what its worth, i did subscribe to Terminal7 in the iOS podcast app on my iPhone via the method i describe.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robbie M.
United States
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Doesn't suprise me. I just tried again and got nothing... things never work out well for me. I'll keep trying.

edit:
My first world problems are over. It's on iTunes.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J. Chris Miller
United States
Plano
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Sweet podcast. Looking forward to more.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nels Anderson
Canada
flag msg tools
mb
Thanks everyone (and also for the kind words about Ninja). We just put out the second episode and the show is also now on iTunes:

iTunes- https://itunes.apple.com/ca/podcast/terminal7/id742934887
RSS, direct download, etc- https://www.idlethumbs.net/terminal7/episodes/i-flatlined-an...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nigel McNaughton
New Zealand
Wellington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Another solid episode, good stuff. I like the length.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J. Emmett
Canada
Surrey
BC
flag msg tools
Win it or bin it
badge
Win it or bin it
mbmbmbmbmb
Now with 100% more microbadge!

mb Terminal7 fan

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lech Karol Pawłaszek
Poland
Szczecin
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Um. If there were none Terminal7 microbadges and now is one it isn't a 100% increment.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.