Popular Tags: [View All]
Rob Milanovich
United States
Glendale Heights
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
When posting a video to a board game it goes into the queue for moderator approval. Is there any way to know what its video id number is prior to it being approved?

The particular number I am looking for is the one that's in the video's URL at the end of http://boardgamegeek.com/video/***HERE***

Thanks!
Rob

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Walt
United States
Orange County
California
flag msg tools
Before terraforming Mars, Surviving Mars is required: Paradox Interactive; Steam.
badge
Please contact me about board gaming in Orange County.
mbmbmbmbmb
Go to the real videos pending queue, hover over your video, and look for the number at the end of the URL, I think.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rob Milanovich
United States
Glendale Heights
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Tall_Walt wrote:
Go to the real videos pending queue, hover over your video, and look for the number at the end of the URL, I think.

Thank you! That helped a lot.

Turns out that in that list the video is not listed, however you can find the number of the highest numbered video. The video just submitted will be very close to this. After a few tries of increasing values, it's easy to find.

Thanks again!
Rob
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Walt
United States
Orange County
California
flag msg tools
Before terraforming Mars, Surviving Mars is required: Paradox Interactive; Steam.
badge
Please contact me about board gaming in Orange County.
mbmbmbmbmb
Some lists update nightly. Perhaps that's why the video wasn't there. (Still, things go into GeekMod quickly, so that casts doubt on my theory.)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.